BuzzyBuzz

Everything you want to know just here you will find

Republicans Dodge Questions About Substance Of Trump's Ukraine Misconduct | The Last Word | MSNBC

/
/
/
24 Views

>>> REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN QUICK >>> REPUBLICANS HAVE BEEN QUICK TO CHIDE THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS TO CHIDE THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS TO AVOID DISCUSSING WHETHER IT’S TO AVOID DISCUSSING WHETHER IT’S APPROPRIATE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP APPROPRIATE FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO SOLICIT A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO SOLICIT A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO INVESTIGATE HIS POLITICAL TO INVESTIGATE HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT OPPONENT

BUT NOW THAT THE IMPEACHMENT BUT NOW THAT THE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY IS ABOUT TO BECOME INQUIRY IS ABOUT TO BECOME PUBLIC, REPUBLICANS ARE FORCED PUBLIC, REPUBLICANS ARE FORCED TO CONFRONT THE SUBSTANCE OF THE TO CONFRONT THE SUBSTANCE OF THE CASE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP CASE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP QUESTIONS THEY’VE BEEN DODGING QUESTIONS THEY’VE BEEN DODGING BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY >> WAS IT APPROPRIATE FOR THE >> WAS IT APPROPRIATE FOR THE PRESIDENT TO ASK FOR PRESIDENT TO ASK FOR INVESTIGATIONS OF HIS DEMOCRATIC INVESTIGATIONS OF HIS DEMOCRATIC RIVALS WITH ANOTHER FOREIGN RIVALS WITH ANOTHER FOREIGN LEADER? LEADER? >> I’VE NEVER SEEN ONE TALKING >> I’VE NEVER SEEN ONE TALKING POINT FROM A WHITE HOUSE

POINT FROM A WHITE HOUSE I’M TALKING TO YOU BASED UPON I’M TALKING TO YOU BASED UPON THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS WE THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS WE HAVE HAVE >> YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY >> YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THIS? OF THIS? >> I HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS WITH >> I HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS WITH THIS PHONE CALL THIS PHONE CALL

>> EVEN WITH THAT SEQUENCING? >> EVEN WITH THAT SEQUENCING? >> I JUST TOLD YOU >> I JUST TOLD YOU >> DO YOU WISH THAT CONVERSATION >> DO YOU WISH THAT CONVERSATION WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED, SIR? WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED, SIR? >> I WISH THEY HADN’T RELEASED >> I WISH THEY HADN’T RELEASED THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE CONVERSATION CONVERSATION >> BOY, THAT’S THE ELEPHANT IN >> BOY, THAT’S THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, BUT I DID NOT SEE IT THE ROOM, BUT I DID NOT SEE IT AS A QUID PRO QUO

AS A QUID PRO QUO >> WOULD YOU ASK A FOREIGN >> WOULD YOU ASK A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO INVESTIGATE — COUNTRY TO INVESTIGATE — >> I’M NOT PRESIDENT OF THE >> I’M NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES UNITED STATES >> IS IT OKAY FOR A PRESIDENT TO >> IS IT OKAY FOR A PRESIDENT TO EXTORT OTHER COUNTRIES TO EXTORT OTHER COUNTRIES TO INVESTIGATE — INVESTIGATE — >> OKAY, WE’RE GOING TO MOVE >> OKAY, WE’RE GOING TO MOVE ONTO ANOTHER QUESTION, BUT WHAT ONTO ANOTHER QUESTION, BUT WHAT I WOULD SAY IS WE CAN’T I WOULD SAY IS WE CAN’T DETERMINE THAT YET DETERMINE THAT YET

>> DO YOU THINK IT’S OKAY FOR >> DO YOU THINK IT’S OKAY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TO ASK CHINA TO PRESIDENT TRUMP TO ASK CHINA TO LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION OF JOE LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION OF JOE BIDEN AND HUNTER BIDEN? BIDEN AND HUNTER BIDEN? >> I DON’T KNOW THAT’S A REAL >> I DON’T KNOW THAT’S A REAL REQUEST OR HIM JUST NEEDLING THE REQUEST OR HIM JUST NEEDLING THE PRESS PRESS >> THE QUESTION IS IS IT >> THE QUESTION IS IS IT APPROPRIATE FOR A PRESIDENT — APPROPRIATE FOR A PRESIDENT — >> IS IT OKAY FOR A PRESIDENT TO >> IS IT OKAY FOR A PRESIDENT TO ASK A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO ASK A FOREIGN COUNTRY TO INVESTIGATE THE BIDENS? INVESTIGATE THE BIDENS? >> WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THESE >> WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THESE ALLEGATIONS? ALLEGATIONS? >> I SAID I’M NOT GOING TO >> I SAID I’M NOT GOING TO COMMENT ON THE MERITS OF WHAT’S COMMENT ON THE MERITS OF WHAT’S GOING FORWARD GOING FORWARD >> IS THAT CONCERNING AT ALL TO >> IS THAT CONCERNING AT ALL TO YOU THAT THE TRANSCRIPT HAD BEEN YOU THAT THE TRANSCRIPT HAD BEEN DESCRIBED AS A PERFECT DESCRIBED AS A PERFECT TRANSCRIPT BUT MAY NOT HAVE TRANSCRIPT BUT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN? BEEN? >> NO

>> NO THERE’S A PROCESS THERE’S A PROCESS THE CHANGES OUTLINED IN THE THE CHANGES OUTLINED IN THE PRESS WERE NOT A BIG DEAL PRESS WERE NOT A BIG DEAL

>> REPUBLICANS ARE SO DESPERATE >> REPUBLICANS ARE SO DESPERATE NOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT NOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT TRUMP’S BEHAVIOR THAT VETERAN TRUMP’S BEHAVIOR THAT VETERAN CONGRESSMAN DON YOUNG FROM CONGRESSMAN DON YOUNG FROM ALASKA HEAD BUTTED A CAMERA WHEN ALASKA HEAD BUTTED A CAMERA WHEN CONFRONTED BY THE LIBERAL GROUP CONFRONTED BY THE LIBERAL GROUP MOVE ONORG BEFORE DUCKING INTO MOVE ONORG BEFORE DUCKING INTO AN ELEVATOR AN ELEVATOR >> IT’S A SIMPLE YES OR NO >> IT’S A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION

QUESTION IS IT OKAY? IS IT OKAY? IS IT AN ACCEPTABLE THING TO ASK IS IT AN ACCEPTABLE THING TO ASK FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS TO INTERFERE FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS TO INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTIONS? IN OUR ELECTIONS? >> JUST ASKING THE SAME QUESTION >> JUST ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS NOT GOING OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU GUYS ANYWHERE TO GET YOU GUYS ANYWHERE IF YOU TALK TO ZACK IN OUR IF YOU TALK TO ZACK IN OUR OFFICE, HE’S OUR PRESS OFFICE, HE’S OUR PRESS SECRETARY SECRETARY

HE’S THE BEST PERSON TO TALK TO HE’S THE BEST PERSON TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS AND BE ABLE TO GET ABOUT THIS AND BE ABLE TO GET YOU SOMETHING BACK YOU SOMETHING BACK >> JUST CURIOUS, IT’S A YES OR >> JUST CURIOUS, IT’S A YES OR NO QUESTION NO QUESTION DO YOU THINK IT’S OKAY FOR A DO YOU THINK IT’S OKAY FOR A PRESIDENT TO PRESSURE FOREIGN PRESIDENT TO PRESSURE FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS AND INTERFERE IN OUR GOVERNMENTS AND INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTIONS? ELECTIONS? >> HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A >> HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT WHERE YOU’RE SITUATION LIKE THAT WHERE YOU’RE LIKE WHY IS THE ELEVATOR NOT LIKE WHY IS THE ELEVATOR NOT COMING? COMING? WE CALLED ZACK IN THE WE CALLED ZACK IN THE CONGRESSMAN’S PRESS OFFICE TO CONGRESSMAN’S PRESS OFFICE TO GET AN ANSWER

GET AN ANSWER GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT? NO RESPONSE NO RESPONSE THE NEXT PUBLIC PHASE OF THE NEXT PUBLIC PHASE OF IMPEACHMENT COULD TAKE ITS TOLL IMPEACHMENT COULD TAKE ITS TOLL ON REPUBLICANS AS JENNIFER RUBEN ON REPUBLICANS AS JENNIFER RUBEN NOTES, QUOTE, IF REPUBLICANS NOTES, QUOTE, IF REPUBLICANS EVER BREAK FREE OF THEIR EVER BREAK FREE OF THEIR IRRATIONAL FEAR OF TRUMP AND HIS IRRATIONAL FEAR OF TRUMP AND HIS BASE THEY MIGHT RECOGNIZE SAVING BASE THEY MIGHT RECOGNIZE SAVING HIM IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SAVING HIM IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SAVING THEMSELVES THEMSELVES

JOINING US NOW JENNIFER RUBEN, JOINING US NOW JENNIFER RUBEN, AND A VISITING PROFESSOR AT AND A VISITING PROFESSOR AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY HARVARD UNIVERSITY I FELT FOR THE CONGRESSMAN THERE I FELT FOR THE CONGRESSMAN THERE FOR A SECOND AS HE WAS TRYING TO FOR A SECOND AS HE WAS TRYING TO GET INTO THE ELEVATOR AND ESCAPE GET INTO THE ELEVATOR AND ESCAPE THE QUESTIONING THE QUESTIONING >> REPUBLICAN AFTER REPUBLICAN >> REPUBLICAN AFTER REPUBLICAN NOBODY WANTS TO DISCUSS THE NOBODY WANTS TO DISCUSS THE MERITS, NOBODY WANTS TO COMMENT MERITS, NOBODY WANTS TO COMMENT ON THE MERITS OR HAVETHEY HAVE A ON THE MERITS OR HAVETHEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE CALL

PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE CALL THAT WHOLE ARGUMENT ABOUT HOW THAT WHOLE ARGUMENT ABOUT HOW IT’S SOVIET-STYLE DEPOSITIONS IT’S SOVIET-STYLE DEPOSITIONS WILL EVAPORATE WILL EVAPORATE >> WELL, I GUESS NOW ZACK IS THE >> WELL, I GUESS NOW ZACK IS THE CONGRESSMAN FROM ALASKA BECAUSE CONGRESSMAN FROM ALASKA BECAUSE APPARENTLY HE CAN ANSWER APPARENTLY HE CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT THE CONGRESSMAN QUESTIONS THAT THE CONGRESSMAN DOESN’T DOESN’T

I FIND THIS REALLY SORT OF I FIND THIS REALLY SORT OF EMBARRASSING AND PATHETIC EMBARRASSING AND PATHETIC THESE PEOPLE ARE PAID TO AT THESE PEOPLE ARE PAID TO AT LEAST GIVE US THEIR OPINION LEAST GIVE US THEIR OPINION TO BE AFRAID OF SAYING WHAT THEY TO BE AFRAID OF SAYING WHAT THEY THINK OR TO RUN LITERALLY FROM THINK OR TO RUN LITERALLY FROM THE PRESS OR THEIR OWN THE PRESS OR THEIR OWN CONSTITUENTS, THIS IS NOT A CONSTITUENTS, THIS IS NOT A SUSTAINABLE STRATEGY

SUSTAINABLE STRATEGY AND FROM THE POLL NUMBERS FROM AND FROM THE POLL NUMBERS FROM PEOPLE LIKE CORY GARDENER AND PEOPLE LIKE CORY GARDENER AND IT’S NOT GOING TO SUSTAIN THEM IT’S NOT GOING TO SUSTAIN THEM I THINK THEY’RE TRAPPED I THINK THEY’RE TRAPPED

THE PROCESS ARGUMENT HAS FALLEN THE PROCESS ARGUMENT HAS FALLEN APART AS YOU SAY, AND THEY DON’T APART AS YOU SAY, AND THEY DON’T HAVE A GOOD SUBSTANTIVE HAVE A GOOD SUBSTANTIVE ARGUMENT ARGUMENT THE PRESIDENT’S DEFENSE IS I DID THE PRESIDENT’S DEFENSE IS I DID IT AND IT DOESN’T MATTER, I IT AND IT DOESN’T MATTER, I DON’T CARE, EVERYTHING I DO IS DON’T CARE, EVERYTHING I DO IS FINE FINE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS ME TO DO WHATEVER THE ALLOWS ME TO DO WHATEVER THE HECK I WANT

HECK I WANT SO I DON’T KNOW HOW SENATORS IN SO I DON’T KNOW HOW SENATORS IN PARTICULAR WHO I THINK HAVE A PARTICULAR WHO I THINK HAVE A HIGHER LEVEL OF PROBITY ARE HIGHER LEVEL OF PROBITY ARE GOING TO DO WITH THIS GOING TO DO WITH THIS ESSENTIALLY WE HAVE A ESSENTIALLY WE HAVE A CONFESSION CONFESSION

WE’RE NOW GOING TO HAVE TO WE’RE NOW GOING TO HAVE TO EXONERATE THEM, THAT’S WHAT THE EXONERATE THEM, THAT’S WHAT THE SENATE IS CONTEMPLATING EVEN SENATE IS CONTEMPLATING EVEN WITH THE QUID PRO QUO WITH THE QUID PRO QUO YOU KNOW, HEY, WHATEVER — YOU KNOW, HEY, WHATEVER — >> LINDSEY GRAHAM WAS ON THERE >> LINDSEY GRAHAM WAS ON THERE SAYING HE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH SAYING HE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE CALL THE PHONE CALL THERE WERE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THERE WERE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THERE WHO DIDN’T TAKE ANY ISSUE THERE WHO DIDN’T TAKE ANY ISSUE WITH IT

WITH IT BUT THEY WERE SAYING UNFAIR BUT THEY WERE SAYING UNFAIR QUESTION, NOT INTERVIEWING QUESTION, NOT INTERVIEWING YOURSELF, WE’LL GET TO THE YOURSELF, WE’LL GET TO THE MERITS OF IT MERITS OF IT AT SOME POINT AND THAT POINT MAY AT SOME POINT AND THAT POINT MAY COME WITHIN TWO WEEKS, WITHIN 30 COME WITHIN TWO WEEKS, WITHIN 30 DAYS, BUT THERE WILL BE NOTHING DAYS, BUT THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO HIDE BEHIND AND THERE WILL TO HIDE BEHIND AND THERE WILL JUST BE THE FACTS, WHICH BY THE JUST BE THE FACTS, WHICH BY THE WAY MOST OF US HAVE KNOWN WAY MOST OF US HAVE KNOWN LARGELY SINCE DAY ONE WHAT LARGELY SINCE DAY ONE WHAT HAPPENS THEN? HAPPENS THEN? >> WELL, I THINK THEY’RE IN A >> WELL, I THINK THEY’RE IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE, BUT THEY WERE HEAP OF TROUBLE, BUT THEY WERE ALREADY IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE ALREADY IN A HEAP OF TROUBLE

WE HAVE REACHED A PRETTY BAD WE HAVE REACHED A PRETTY BAD POINT WHEN DON YOUNG’S HEAD BUTT POINT WHEN DON YOUNG’S HEAD BUTT MAY HAVE BEEN THE MOST HONEST MAY HAVE BEEN THE MOST HONEST RESPONSE IN THAT WHOLE LOT OF RESPONSE IN THAT WHOLE LOT OF EVASIONS EVASIONS I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT OLD I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT OLD POLICE SONG WHEN I SAW THAT POLICE SONG WHEN I SAW THAT SERIES OF WORDS — THAT’S ALL I SERIES OF WORDS — THAT’S ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO YOU THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE BEING THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE BEING ASKED TO DEFEND THE ASKED TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE, AND IT IS INDEFENSIBLE, AND IT IS PARTICULARLY HARD FOR SENATORS PARTICULARLY HARD FOR SENATORS IN TOUGH RACES NEXT YEAR IN IN TOUGH RACES NEXT YEAR IN TOUGH STATES SUSAN COLLINS AND TOUGH STATES SUSAN COLLINS AND CORY GARDENER BECAUSE THEY LOSE CORY GARDENER BECAUSE THEY LOSE EITHER WAY

EITHER WAY THEY NEED THE TRUMP BASE, AND THEY NEED THE TRUMP BASE, AND THEY KNOW THEY NEED A LOT OF THEY KNOW THEY NEED A LOT OF VOTES FROM ANTI-TRUMP PEOPLE VOTES FROM ANTI-TRUMP PEOPLE WHAT YOU’RE STARTING TO SEE, WHAT YOU’RE STARTING TO SEE, THERE’S A STORY IN "THE POST," THERE’S A STORY IN "THE POST," THEY’RE GOING TO TRY TO PIVOT TO THEY’RE GOING TO TRY TO PIVOT TO SAY, WELL, YEAH, THIS IS WHAT HE SAY, WELL, YEAH, THIS IS WHAT HE SAID BUT IT’S NOT IMPEACHABLE OR SAID BUT IT’S NOT IMPEACHABLE OR IT’S NOT ILLEGAL IT’S NOT ILLEGAL

BUT THIS IS A COMPLETE BUT THIS IS A COMPLETE CONTRADICTION TO SO MANY OF THE CONTRADICTION TO SO MANY OF THE THINGS THEY’VE SAID IN THE PAST THINGS THEY’VE SAID IN THE PAST DURING THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION DURING THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION THEY WERE SAYING FOREIGN THEY WERE SAYING FOREIGN INTERFERENCE WOULD BE WRONG BUT INTERFERENCE WOULD BE WRONG BUT TRUMP IS INNOCENT TRUMP IS INNOCENT THEY CAN’T SAY HE’S INNOCENT NOW THEY CAN’T SAY HE’S INNOCENT NOW BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS TOO BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE IS TOO OVERWHELMING OVERWHELMING AND THAT’S WHY THEY JUST DON’T AND THAT’S WHY THEY JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

KNOW WHAT TO SAY >> AND WE’RE SEEING A CRACK >> AND WE’RE SEEING A CRACK AMONGST CONSERVATIVES, JENNIFER, AMONGST CONSERVATIVES, JENNIFER, IN THIS SUPPORT AMONGST IN THIS SUPPORT AMONGST REPUBLICANS FOR DONALD TRUMP IS REPUBLICANS FOR DONALD TRUMP IS NOW DOWN TO ABOUT 74% IN THIS NOW DOWN TO ABOUT 74% IN THIS PARTICULAR INSTANCE PARTICULAR INSTANCE CHRIS WALLACE YESTERDAY ON FOX CHRIS WALLACE YESTERDAY ON FOX SAYING IT WAS MORE THAN JUST A SAYING IT WAS MORE THAN JUST A PHONE CALL OR A PERFECT PHONE PHONE CALL OR A PERFECT PHONE CALL, WHATEVER IT IS CALL, WHATEVER IT IS

THE JUDGE ANDREW WROTE AN OP-ED THE JUDGE ANDREW WROTE AN OP-ED IN WHICH HE WEIGHS IN ON THIS IN WHICH HE WEIGHS IN ON THIS HE SAYS WITH THE PROCESS SOON TO HE SAYS WITH THE PROCESS SOON TO BE AS REPUBLICANS HAVE DEMANDED BE AS REPUBLICANS HAVE DEMANDED AND WITH THE PROOF OF AND WITH THE PROOF OF IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES PLAIN TO IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES PLAIN TO SEE TO WHAT WILL THE PRESIDENT’S SEE TO WHAT WILL THE PRESIDENT’S ALLIES RESORT AS A DEFENSE? ALLIES RESORT AS A DEFENSE? THEY WILL CLAIM THE FEDERAL THEY WILL CLAIM THE FEDERAL CRIMES OF SOLICITING CAMPAIGN CRIMES OF SOLICITING CAMPAIGN ASSISTANCE FROM FOREIGN ASSISTANCE FROM FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS AND BRIBERY AREN’T GOVERNMENTS AND BRIBERY AREN’T IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES AND THAT IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES AND THAT TRUMP WAS MISUNDERSTOOD BECAUSE TRUMP WAS MISUNDERSTOOD BECAUSE HE EXAGGERATES ALL THE TIME AND HE EXAGGERATES ALL THE TIME AND OFTEN DOESN’T MEAN WHAT HE SAYS OFTEN DOESN’T MEAN WHAT HE SAYS AND THEN THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND THEN THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WILL DECIDE IF THIS — ALL THIS WILL DECIDE IF THIS — ALL THIS IS SKIM MILK OR CREAM

IS SKIM MILK OR CREAM AND THAT’S WHAT A COMES DOWN TO AND THAT’S WHAT A COMES DOWN TO WE’RE NOT — UNLIKE THE MUELLER WE’RE NOT — UNLIKE THE MUELLER REPORT, WE’RE NOT GOING TO BE — REPORT, WE’RE NOT GOING TO BE — I IMAGINE, I’M GUESSING — WE’RE I IMAGINE, I’M GUESSING — WE’RE NOT GOING TO BE HAVING ARGUMENTS NOT GOING TO BE HAVING ARGUMENTS OF FACT COME TWO WEEKS FROM NOW OF FACT COME TWO WEEKS FROM NOW OR THREE WEEKS FROM NOW OR THREE WEEKS FROM NOW

>> THIS IS WHAT THE REPUBLICANS >> THIS IS WHAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE REDUCED TO ARGUING, THAT ARE REDUCED TO ARGUING, THAT BRIBERY IS NOT AN IMPEACHABLE BRIBERY IS NOT AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE OFFENSE THIS IS PRETTY CRAZY STUFF THIS IS PRETTY CRAZY STUFF AND I THINK EJ’S EXACTLY RIGHT AND I THINK EJ’S EXACTLY RIGHT THAT FOR SENATORS WHO DON’T LIVE THAT FOR SENATORS WHO DON’T LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF DEEP, DEEP RED IN THE MIDDLE OF DEEP, DEEP RED AMERICA AND ARE NOT SOAKING DAY AMERICA AND ARE NOT SOAKING DAY AFTER DAY IN FOX NEWS, THESE AFTER DAY IN FOX NEWS, THESE ARGUMENTS ARE GOING TO COME ARGUMENTS ARE GOING TO COME ACROSS AS PRETTY CRACK POTTISH

ACROSS AS PRETTY CRACK POTTISH AND THINK ABOUT THIS, DOES THE AND THINK ABOUT THIS, DOES THE REPUBLICAN PARTY REALLY WANT TO REPUBLICAN PARTY REALLY WANT TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE PRO-CORRUPTION PARTY? PRO-CORRUPTION PARTY? THIS IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT TRUMP THIS IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT TRUMP IS SAYING IS SAYING I CAN GET FOREIGNERS TO DECIDE I CAN GET FOREIGNERS TO DECIDE OUR ELECTIONS OUR ELECTIONS

I CAN USE TAXPAYER FUNDED AID TO I CAN USE TAXPAYER FUNDED AID TO UKRAINE, WHICH IS DEFENDING UKRAINE, WHICH IS DEFENDING ITSELF AGAINST WHAT’S SUPPOSED ITSELF AGAINST WHAT’S SUPPOSED TO BE A COMMON ENEMY, RUSSIA, TO BE A COMMON ENEMY, RUSSIA, AND INSTEAD GET THEM TO USE AND INSTEAD GET THEM TO USE THEIR INFLUENCE TO HELP ME WIN THEIR INFLUENCE TO HELP ME WIN AN ELECTION AN ELECTION THIS IS THE VERY ESSENCE OF THIS IS THE VERY ESSENCE OF CORRUPTION, AND I DON’T SEE HOW

Source: Youtube

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar

%d bloggers like this: