Key Impeachment 'Drug Deal' Witness Willing To Defy Trump | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

AND LATER, NEW REPORTS ABOUT TRUMP’S PLANS FOR LEAVING THE TRUMP’S PLANS FOR LEAVING THE WHITE HOUSE WHITE HOUSE

THEY INVOLVE TELEVISION THEY INVOLVE TELEVISION SO WE’LL GET TO THAT SO WE’LL GET TO THAT BUT WE BEGIN WITH NEW CRACKS IN BUT WE BEGIN WITH NEW CRACKS IN TRUMP’S DEFENSE TO IMPEACHMENT, TRUMP’S DEFENSE TO IMPEACHMENT, AS AN AIDE TO VICE PRESIDENT AS AN AIDE TO VICE PRESIDENT PENCE KNOCKS THE INFAMOUS PENCE KNOCKS THE INFAMOUS UKRAINE CALL, AND JOHN BOLTON IS UKRAINE CALL, AND JOHN BOLTON IS READY TO DEFY TRUMP AND TALK TO READY TO DEFY TRUMP AND TALK TO THE IMPEACHMENT PROBE THAT IS THE IMPEACHMENT PROBE THAT IS TRYING TO END TRUMP’S TRYING TO END TRUMP’S PRESIDENCY

PRESIDENCY THE NEW TESTIMONY COMING IN THE NEW TESTIMONY COMING IN TONIGHT FROM A TOP STATE TONIGHT FROM A TOP STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL, GEORGE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL, GEORGE KENT, RECALLING TRUMP’S SPECIFIC KENT, RECALLING TRUMP’S SPECIFIC DEMANDS THAT UKRAINE CARRY OUT DEMANDS THAT UKRAINE CARRY OUT THE POLITICAL INVESTIGATIONS HE THE POLITICAL INVESTIGATIONS HE WANTED WANTED RECOUNTING HOW ANOTHER RECOUNTING HOW ANOTHER NOW-FAMOUS WITNESS, AMBASSADOR NOW-FAMOUS WITNESS, AMBASSADOR SONDLAND, SAID TRUMP WANTED SONDLAND, SAID TRUMP WANTED NOTHING LESS THAN PRESIDENT NOTHING LESS THAN PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TO GO TO THE MICROPHONE ZELENSKY TO GO TO THE MICROPHONE AND SAY, INVESTIGATIONS, BIDEN, AND SAY, INVESTIGATIONS, BIDEN, AND CLINTON AND CLINTON

KENT ALSO TELLING CONGRESS THAT KENT ALSO TELLING CONGRESS THAT THE FACTS SHOWED THE ENTIRE THE FACTS SHOWED THE ENTIRE EFFORT WAS TO INITIATE EFFORT WAS TO INITIATE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED POLITICALLY MOTIVATED PROSECUTIONS THAT WERE PROSECUTIONS THAT WERE ININJURIES TO THE RULE OF LAW ININJURIES TO THE RULE OF LAW NOW, IS ZELENSKY GOING TO STEP NOW, IS ZELENSKY GOING TO STEP UP TO THE MIC AND ANNOUNCE THAT? UP TO THE MIC AND ANNOUNCE THAT? "THE NEW YORK TIMES" IS NOW "THE NEW YORK TIMES" IS NOW REPORTING THAT HE WAS TWO DAYS REPORTING THAT HE WAS TWO DAYS AWAY FROM DOING IT ON TV, THEN AWAY FROM DOING IT ON TV, THEN THE US AID MONEY STARTED THE U

S AID MONEY STARTED FLOWING AND THEY CANCELED THE FLOWING AND THEY CANCELED THE INTERVIEW INTERVIEW A KEY AIDE TO MIKE PENCE ALSO A KEY AIDE TO MIKE PENCE ALSO TESTIFYING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS TESTIFYING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

THIS IS THE PERSON WHO SHOULD THIS IS THE PERSON WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT PENCE KNEW WHAT ENSURING THAT PENCE KNEW WHAT HAPPENED ON THE CALLS, "THE HAPPENED ON THE CALLS, "THE WASHINGTON POST" REPORTS WASHINGTON POST" REPORTS AND THE AIDE SAYS THE CALL WAS AND THE AIDE SAYS THE CALL WAS NOT POLITICAL AND NOT A NOT POLITICAL AND NOT A NORMAL — I SHOULD SAY, WAS NORMAL — I SHOULD SAY, WAS POLITICAL AND WAS NOT A NORMAL POLITICAL AND WAS NOT A NORMAL DIPLOMATIC CALL DIPLOMATIC CALL NOW, WHILE THOSE WITNESSES ARE NOW, WHILE THOSE WITNESSES ARE NOTABLE MORE FOR WHAT THEY SAY NOTABLE MORE FOR WHAT THEY SAY THAN WHO THEY ARE, THERE IS THAN WHO THEY ARE, THERE IS ANOTHER KEY WITNESS IN THE ANOTHER KEY WITNESS IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL OF THIS

MIDDLE OF ALL OF THIS THIS IMPEACHMENT VENN DIAGRAM, THIS IMPEACHMENT VENN DIAGRAM, JOHN BOLTON, A FAMOUS HAWK WITH JOHN BOLTON, A FAMOUS HAWK WITH CREDENTIALS THAT RANGE FROM FOX CREDENTIALS THAT RANGE FROM FOX NEWS TO THE BUSH WHITE HOUSE TO, NEWS TO THE BUSH WHITE HOUSE TO, YES, THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE YES, THE TRUMP WHITE HOUSE AND HE’S A POTENTIALLY AND HE’S A POTENTIALLY DEVASTATING IMPEACHMENT WITNESS, DEVASTATING IMPEACHMENT WITNESS, GIVEN THESE CREDENTIALS GIVEN THESE CREDENTIALS

AND A REPORTEDLY DEVASTATING AND A REPORTEDLY DEVASTATING OBJECTION TO THE UKRAINE BRIBERY OBJECTION TO THE UKRAINE BRIBERY PLOT THAT HE AROUND IN REALTIME PLOT THAT HE AROUND IN REALTIME >> FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY >> FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER JOHN BOLTON ADVISER JOHN BOLTON CHARACTERIZED THE ATTEMPT TOO CHARACTERIZED THE ATTEMPT TOO GET UKRAINE TO INVESTIGATE JOE GET UKRAINE TO INVESTIGATE JOE BIDEN AS A DRUG DEAL BIDEN AS A DRUG DEAL BOLTON DESCRIBED RUDY GIULIANI BOLTON DESCRIBED RUDY GIULIANI AS A, QUOTE, HAND GRENADE, WHO’S AS A, QUOTE, HAND GRENADE, WHO’S GOING TO BLOW EVERYBODY UP

GOING TO BLOW EVERYBODY UP >> BOLTON DID NOT FACE THE >> BOLTON DID NOT FACE THE INVESTIGATORS TODAY INVESTIGATORS TODAY BUT THIS IS WHAT’S RATTLING BUT THIS IS WHAT’S RATTLING TRUMP WORLD TRUMP WORLD

REPORTS THAT SHOW THAT HE IS NOW REPORTS THAT SHOW THAT HE IS NOW WILLING TO DEFY TRUMP AND WILLING TO DEFY TRUMP AND TESTIFY, AS LONG AS A QUOTE, TESTIFY, AS LONG AS A QUOTE, COURT CLEARS THE WAY COURT CLEARS THE WAY WE HAVE A LOT IN THE SHOW WE HAVE A LOT IN THE SHOW TONIGHT TONIGHT I WANT TO BEGIN ON THIS PIECE OF I WANT TO BEGIN ON THIS PIECE OF THE BREAKING NEWS, WITH THE THE BREAKING NEWS, WITH THE DAILY BEAST’S MARGARET CARLSON DAILY BEAST’S MARGARET CARLSON AND JASON JOHNSON FROM AND JASON JOHNSON FROM THEROOT

COM THEROOTCOM GOOD EVENING TO BOTH OF YOU GOOD EVENING TO BOTH OF YOU

>> GOOD EVENING, ARI >> GOOD EVENING, ARI >> GOOD EVENING >> GOOD EVENING >> MARGARET, YOUR VIEW OF WHAT >> MARGARET, YOUR VIEW OF WHAT WE HAVE HERE IN THE LAYER CAKE, WE HAVE HERE IN THE LAYER CAKE, I WOULD ARGUE, SOME CAKE THAT IS I WOULD ARGUE, SOME CAKE THAT IS NOT FULLY FAMOUS, SO WHETHER NOT FULLY FAMOUS, SO WHETHER PEOPLE KNOW AND BELIEVE MR

KENT PEOPLE KNOW AND BELIEVE MR KENT IS A MATTER OF SOME DEBATE IS A MATTER OF SOME DEBATE RISING ALL THE WAY UP TO THE RISING ALL THE WAY UP TO THE JOHN BOLTON FROSTING JOHN BOLTON FROSTING

SOMEONE THAT IS A BRIGHT RED SOMEONE THAT IS A BRIGHT RED BUSHIAN, FOX NEWSIAN, TRUMPIAN BUSHIAN, FOX NEWSIAN, TRUMPIAN FROSTING FROSTING WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF HE PUBLICLY WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF HE PUBLICLY TURNS ON TRUMP IN THIS PROBE? TURNS ON TRUMP IN THIS PROBE? >> SO YOU HAVE THIS DELICIOUS >> SO YOU HAVE THIS DELICIOUS CAKE OVER HERE, WHICH IS CAKE OVER HERE, WHICH IS COMPOSED OF THE DEEP STATE COMPOSED OF THE DEEP STATE THE RADICAL, UNELECTED THE RADICAL, UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS, AS TRUMP REFERS TO BUREAUCRATS, AS TRUMP REFERS TO THEM, WHO WORK FOR TRUMP CHANGE

THEM, WHO WORK FOR TRUMP CHANGE NO ONE EVER THANKS THEM, THEY NO ONE EVER THANKS THEM, THEY DON’T LOOK FOR GRATITUDE, AND DON’T LOOK FOR GRATITUDE, AND IT’S GOOD BECAUSE THEY’RE NEVER IT’S GOOD BECAUSE THEY’RE NEVER GOING TO GET IT, UNTIL NOW WHEN GOING TO GET IT, UNTIL NOW WHEN THEY COME FORWARD THEY COME FORWARD AND ONE OF THE PICTURES I LIKE, AND ONE OF THE PICTURES I LIKE, ARI, IS THE ONE IN WHICH THE ARI, IS THE ONE IN WHICH THE CAPITOL HILL POLICE ACT AS AN CAPITOL HILL POLICE ACT AS AN HONOR GUARD, AS SOME OF THEM HONOR GUARD, AS SOME OF THEM HAVE WALKED INTO THE CAPITOL HAVE WALKED INTO THE CAPITOL

THE ONES WHO WERE DEPOSED THE ONES WHO WERE DEPOSED THESE ARE UNIMPEACHABLE THESE ARE UNIMPEACHABLE WITNESSES WITNESSES THEY ONLY HAVE A STAKE IN THEY ONLY HAVE A STAKE IN REPRESENTING THE COUNTRY, NOT IN REPRESENTING THE COUNTRY, NOT IN REPRESENTING TRUMP, NOT AS TRUMP REPRESENTING TRUMP, NOT AS TRUMP REPRESENTED HIMSELF

REPRESENTED HIMSELF BUT JUST IN THE COUNTRY AND BUT JUST IN THE COUNTRY AND THEY’RE — DON’T YOU FIND LIKE THEY’RE — DON’T YOU FIND LIKE DISCOVERING THEIR RESUMES, WHAT DISCOVERING THEIR RESUMES, WHAT THEY’VE DONE WITH THEIR LIVES, THEY’VE DONE WITH THEIR LIVES, IT’S ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU, YOU IT’S ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU, YOU KNOW, YOU WANT TO — YOU WANT TO KNOW, YOU WANT TO — YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING TO SAY THANK YOU, DO SOMETHING TO SAY THANK YOU, BUT YOU REALLY CAN’T BUT YOU REALLY CAN’T AND THEN YOU HAVE — YOU DO HAVE AND THEN YOU HAVE — YOU DO HAVE THE SHINY OBJECTS OVER HERE, THE THE SHINY OBJECTS OVER HERE, THE FROSTING, AS YOU SAY FROSTING, AS YOU SAY

AND YOU KNOW, THE IDEA OF, YOU AND YOU KNOW, THE IDEA OF, YOU KNOW, BOLTON HAS NOW JOINED WITH KNOW, BOLTON HAS NOW JOINED WITH HIS ASSISTANT, CHARLES CUPPERMAN HIS ASSISTANT, CHARLES CUPPERMAN IN THE LAWSUIT — NOT THE IN THE LAWSUIT — NOT THE LAWSUIT, BUT ASKING THE COURT TO LAWSUIT, BUT ASKING THE COURT TO DECIDE WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO DECIDE WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO AND, YOU KNOW, BOLTON WILL BE A AND, YOU KNOW, BOLTON WILL BE A MIXED BAG MIXED BAG I MEAN, NOBODY, YOU KNOW, I MEAN, NOBODY, YOU KNOW, NEITHER REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS NEITHER REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS QUITE KNOW WHAT HE WILL SAY

QUITE KNOW WHAT HE WILL SAY BECAUSE HE’S A POLITICAL BECAUSE HE’S A POLITICAL APPOINTEE APPOINTEE AND THEY GO, YOU KNOW, HOWEVER AND THEY GO, YOU KNOW, HOWEVER THE WIND BLOWS THE WIND BLOWS

IN SOME WAYS IN SOME WAYS HE’LL TELL THE TRUTH, BUT THE HE’LL TELL THE TRUTH, BUT THE TRUTH WILL BE AS HE SEES IT TRUTH WILL BE AS HE SEES IT >> AS HE SEES IT

>> AS HE SEES IT AND TO MARGARET’S POINT, JASON, AND TO MARGARET’S POINT, JASON, BOLTON IS SOMEONE WHO IS A STAR BOLTON IS SOMEONE WHO IS A STAR WITNESS IN THE TRADITIONAL SENSE WITNESS IN THE TRADITIONAL SENSE OF THE WORLD, BECAUSE HE’S ONE OF THE WORLD, BECAUSE HE’S ONE OF THE MORE KNOWN INDIVIDUALS, OF THE MORE KNOWN INDIVIDUALS, AS I MENTIONED AS I MENTIONED WHETHER HE IS A STAR WITNESS FOR WHETHER HE IS A STAR WITNESS FOR WHAT ADAM SCHIFF AND THE WHAT ADAM SCHIFF AND THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO ILLUSTRATE IS DEMOCRATS WANT TO ILLUSTRATE IS UNKNOWN, BECAUSE MR BOLTON UNKNOWN, BECAUSE MR

BOLTON COULD ULTIMATELY TURN AND SAY, I COULD ULTIMATELY TURN AND SAY, I WANDER WANDER WARNED THEM AGAINST THE DRUG WARNED THEM AGAINST THE DRUG DEAL, I SAID THIS WAS TERRIBLE, DEAL, I SAID THIS WAS TERRIBLE, YADA YADA, BUT HE MIGHT ACTUALLY YADA YADA, BUT HE MIGHT ACTUALLY STILL LAND ON WHERE SOME OTHER STILL LAND ON WHERE SOME OTHER CONSERVATIVE ESTABLISHMENTS HAVE CONSERVATIVE ESTABLISHMENTS HAVE LANDED, WHICH IS LANDING AGAINST LANDED, WHICH IS LANDING AGAINST THE CONSTITUTIONAL RADICAL THE CONSTITUTIONAL RADICAL REMEDY OF IMPEACHMENT, REMEDY OF IMPEACHMENT, CONVICTION AND REMOVAL CONVICTION AND REMOVAL >> YOU’VE GOT SONDLAND, YOU’VE >> YOU’VE GOT SONDLAND, YOU’VE GOT TAYLOR, BOLTON, CAKE, CAKE, GOT TAYLOR, BOLTON, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE CAKE IT’S NOT EVEN NANCY PELOSI’S IT’S NOT EVEN NANCY PELOSI’S BIRTHDAY, RIGHT? BIRTHDAY, RIGHT? BUT THIS IS THE PERFECT LIST OF BUT THIS IS THE PERFECT LIST OF SORT OF WITNESSES TO COME SORT OF WITNESSES TO COME FORWARD FOR THE DEMOCRATIC FORWARD FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

PARTY >> ARE YOU SAYING WE’RE GOING TO >> ARE YOU SAYING WE’RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY, PARTY LIKE IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY, JASON? JASON? >> WE’RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE >> WE’RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY >> LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW >> LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW

>> BUT HERE’S THE THING >> BUT HERE’S THE THING AND THIS IS WHAT’S REALLY AND THIS IS WHAT’S REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE PUBLIC TO IMPORTANT FOR THE PUBLIC TO UNDERSTAND HERE UNDERSTAND HERE THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE COMING OUT, EVEN WITH JOHN COMING OUT, EVEN WITH JOHN BOLTON, WHO EVERYONE KNOWS IS BOLTON, WHO EVERYONE KNOWS IS GOING TO BE A BIT VOLATILE

GOING TO BE A BIT VOLATILE THIS IS A SET-UP THIS IS A SET-UP THE DEMOCRATS HAVE LAID OUT A THE DEMOCRATS HAVE LAID OUT A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO THEY KNOW GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO THEY KNOW ARE GOING TO BE A FIRE LINEUP ARE GOING TO BE A FIRE LINEUP FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE

THEY KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE THEY KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE SOUND LIKE THEY’RE REALLY SOUND LIKE THEY’RE REALLY RESPONSIBLE RESPONSIBLE THEY KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE THEY KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE DON’T SOUND PARTICULARLY DON’T SOUND PARTICULARLY PARTISAN PARTISAN SO AT THAT POINT, LET’S SAY JOHN SO AT THAT POINT, LET’S SAY JOHN BOLTON COMES IN AT THE END

BOLTON COMES IN AT THE END IF HEP SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY IF HEP SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY FLAMETHROWER OR COREY FLAMETHROWER OR COREY LEWANDOWSKI, HE’S GOING TO END LEWANDOWSKI, HE’S GOING TO END UP LOOKING LIKE THE OUTLIER, UP LOOKING LIKE THE OUTLIER, BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE IS GOING BECAUSE EVERYBODY ELSE IS GOING TO HAVE THE SOBER, RESPONSIBLE TO HAVE THE SOBER, RESPONSIBLE WAYS OF TELLING THE STORY WAYS OF TELLING THE STORY SO THIS IS FANTASTIC FOR THE SO THIS IS FANTASTIC FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY RIGHT NOW DEMOCRATIC PARTY RIGHT NOW

>> MARGARET, I WANT TO GIVE >> MARGARET, I WANT TO GIVE CREDENCE HERE OR AT LEAST CREDENCE HERE OR AT LEAST COVERAGE TO WHAT WE’RE SEEING COVERAGE TO WHAT WE’RE SEEING EVERY TRIAL HAS TWO SIDES, EVERY EVERY TRIAL HAS TWO SIDES, EVERY CASE HAS TWO SIDES CASE HAS TWO SIDES THE REPUBLICAN SIDE, WE’VE THE REPUBLICAN SIDE, WE’VE REPORTED, HAS OFTEN BEEN REALLY REPORTED, HAS OFTEN BEEN REALLY VAGUE OR REALLY CONFUSED

VAGUE OR REALLY CONFUSED YOU GO FULL MULVANEY, THEN WALK YOU GO FULL MULVANEY, THEN WALK IT BACK IT BACK FOX NEWS’S STEVE DOOCY REPORTED FOX NEWS’S STEVE DOOCY REPORTED LAST MONTH, IF THERE WAS PROOF LAST MONTH, IF THERE WAS PROOF THAT THE MONEY WAS CONDITIONED THAT THE MONEY WAS CONDITIONED ON THE PROBE, THAT BE OFF THE ON THE PROBE, THAT BE OFF THE RAILS WRONG RAILS WRONG

THEN HE REVERSED HIMSELF THEN HE REVERSED HIMSELF BUT WE ARE SEEING AN EVOLUTION BUT WE ARE SEEING AN EVOLUTION I WANT TO SHOW CHAIRMAN I WANT TO SHOW CHAIRMAN GRASSLEY, A LONGTIME REPUBLICAN GRASSLEY, A LONGTIME REPUBLICAN AS SAYING, LOOK, THE OBAMA AS SAYING, LOOK, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, WE HAVE TO LOOK ADMINISTRATION, WE HAVE TO LOOK INTO WHETHER THEY TOOK ANY INTO WHETHER THEY TOOK ANY FOLLOWS DECISIONS RELATED TO FOLLOWS DECISIONS RELATED TO UKRAINE AND BURISMA, THE BIDEN UKRAINE AND BURISMA, THE BIDEN COMPANY, WERE THEY IMPROPERLY COMPANY, WERE THEY IMPROPERLY INFLUENCED BY THE FINANCIAL INFLUENCED BY THE FINANCIAL INTERESTS OF THOSE BIDEN FAMILY INTERESTS OF THOSE BIDEN FAMILY MEMBERS

MEMBERS THAT SEEMS TO BE A WAY TO KIND THAT SEEMS TO BE A WAY TO KIND OF GO IN THE WAY BACK MACHINE, OF GO IN THE WAY BACK MACHINE, CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO THE PAST CHANGE THE SUBJECT TO THE PAST ADMINISTRATION, MARGARET ADMINISTRATION, MARGARET >> WELL, THERE’S SO MANY >> WELL, THERE’S SO MANY DIVERGENTS, ARI, YOU JUST CAN’T DIVERGENTS, ARI, YOU JUST CAN’T KEEP UP WITH THEM KEEP UP WITH THEM

LINDSEY GRAHAM BEING ONE OF THE LINDSEY GRAHAM BEING ONE OF THE WORST LATELY, WHICH IS TO SAY, WORST LATELY, WHICH IS TO SAY, YOU KNOW, LIKE A TODDLER, I’M YOU KNOW, LIKE A TODDLER, I’M NOT GOING — I’M NOT LISTENING NOT GOING — I’M NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING TO ANYTHING I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW, IF HE SAID THAT BECAUSE NOW, IF HE SAID THAT BECAUSE HE’S A JUROR IN THE SENATE, THAT HE’S A JUROR IN THE SENATE, THAT MIGHT BE ONE THING

MIGHT BE ONE THING BUT HE’S SAYING IT BECAUSE BUT HE’S SAYING IT BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING THAT TRUMP WILL THERE’S NOTHING THAT TRUMP WILL TOLERATE FROM LINDSEY GRAHAM TOLERATE FROM LINDSEY GRAHAM WHEN LINDSEY GRAHAM COMPLAINED WHEN LINDSEY GRAHAM COMPLAINED ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO THE ABOUT WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO THE KURDS, HE QUICKLY FOUND A REASON KURDS, HE QUICKLY FOUND A REASON TO BACK OFF OF THAT TO BACK OFF OF THAT

TRUMP CALLS HIM, SCARCEES HIM, TRUMP CALLS HIM, SCARCEES HIM, PUTS FEAR OF GOD INTO HIM AND PUTS FEAR OF GOD INTO HIM AND THEN HE BACKS OFF THEN HE BACKS OFF THIS IS WHAT THEY ALL DO THIS IS WHAT THEY ALL DO STEVE DOOCY

STEVE DOOCY THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT TRUMP THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT TRUMP THAT MAKES GROWN MEN QUAKE IN THAT MAKES GROWN MEN QUAKE IN THEIR BOOTS THEIR BOOTS >> GROWN PEOPLE >> GROWN PEOPLE

ADULTS IN GENERAL ADULTS IN GENERAL >> GROWN >> GROWN GROWN-UP

GROWN-UP AND THEN THEY DO THE TODDLER AND THEN THEY DO THE TODDLER THING, IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THING, IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH TRUMP’S WISHES TRUMP’S WISHES >> HMM >> HMM

>> AND WHAT SENATOR KENNEDY SAID >> AND WHAT SENATOR KENNEDY SAID LAST NIGHT ABOUT SENATOR PELOSI, LAST NIGHT ABOUT SENATOR PELOSI, WHICH I’M NOT GOING TO REPEAT, WHICH I’M NOT GOING TO REPEAT, SENATOR KENNEDY CAN SOMETIMES BE SENATOR KENNEDY CAN SOMETIMES BE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, FOLKSY, LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, FOLKSY, YOU KNOW WEB, WE KIND OF LIKE HI YOU KNOW WEB, WE KIND OF LIKE HI BUT THAT WAS SOMETHING HE SAID BUT THAT WAS SOMETHING HE SAID BECAUSE TRUMP WAS THERE BECAUSE TRUMP WAS THERE AND HE HAD TO PLAY BY TRUMP’S AND HE HAD TO PLAY BY TRUMP’S RULES RULES >> AND YOU’RE REALLY TALKING >> AND YOU’RE REALLY TALKING ABOUT, IF IT GETS TO THE SENATE, ABOUT, IF IT GETS TO THE SENATE, HOW DO THOSE SENATORS FEEL HOW DO THOSE SENATORS FEEL CAUGHT BETWEEN THIS PRESIDENT, CAUGHT BETWEEN THIS PRESIDENT, HIS TACTICS, A LOOMING ELECTION, HIS TACTICS, A LOOMING ELECTION, AND THEIR CONSTITUENTS

AND THEIR CONSTITUENTS WHO TWO-THIRDS OF THE SENATE WHO TWO-THIRDS OF THE SENATE WON’T BE FACING THIS CYCLE, BUT WON’T BE FACING THIS CYCLE, BUT IN TWO OR FOUR YEARS, WHAT DOES IN TWO OR FOUR YEARS, WHAT DOES HISTORY DO? HISTORY DO? I WANT TO TELL EVERYONE THE I WANT TO TELL EVERYONE THE RULES OF THE ROAD HERE, BECAUSE RULES OF THE ROAD HERE, BECAUSE WE’VE GOT SO MUCH NEWS IN JUST WE’VE GOT SO MUCH NEWS IN JUST THIS FIRST SEGMENT, I’M GOING TO THIS FIRST SEGMENT, I’M GOING TO KEEP MOVING KEEP MOVING MARGARET CARLSON, THANK YOU, AS MARGARET CARLSON, THANK YOU, AS ALWAYS ALWAYS

APPRECIATE YOU BEING HERE APPRECIATE YOU BEING HERE JASON, STAY WITH ME FOR BREAKING JASON, STAY WITH ME FOR BREAKING NEWS FROM 2020 NEWS FROM 2020 A SPOKESPERSON FOR MICHAEL A SPOKESPERSON FOR MICHAEL BLOOMBERG SAYS THAT MIKE BLOOMBERG SAYS THAT MIKE BLOOMBERG IS NOW PLANNING TO BLOOMBERG IS NOW PLANNING TO FILE FOR THE ALABAMA 2020 FILE FOR THE ALABAMA 2020 PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY, SENDING PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY, SENDING STAFFERS TO ALABAMA TO GET THE STAFFERS TO ALABAMA TO GET THE REQUISITE SIGNATURES TO QUALIFY REQUISITE SIGNATURES TO QUALIFY FOR THAT PRIMARY

FOR THAT PRIMARY THIS IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE IT THIS IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE IT HAS A FRIDAY DEADLINE FOR THE HAS A FRIDAY DEADLINE FOR THE CANDIDATES TO GET ON THE BALLOT CANDIDATES TO GET ON THE BALLOT TO BE ABLE TO ENTER THE RACE TO BE ABLE TO ENTER THE RACE JASON, THIS IS A REAL THING JASON, THIS IS A REAL THING

SOMETIMES IN POLITICS THERE IS SOMETIMES IN POLITICS THERE IS THE PRESS CONFERENCE, THERE IS THE PRESS CONFERENCE, THERE IS THE LEAK, THERE IS ALL OF THE THE LEAK, THERE IS ALL OF THE THEATER THEATER THIS IS THE OPPOSITE THIS IS THE OPPOSITE THIS IS A CAMPAIGN WE HAVE JUST THIS IS A CAMPAIGN WE HAVE JUST LEARNED TONIGHT REALLY, IN A LEARNED TONIGHT REALLY, IN A MORE CLEAR WAY THAN EVER BEFORE, MORE CLEAR WAY THAN EVER BEFORE, HAS METICULOUSLY BEEN COUNTING HAS METICULOUSLY BEEN COUNTING EVERY DEADLINE AND HAS DECIDED EVERY DEADLINE AND HAS DECIDED IN THIS SEEMINGLY RANDOM STATE IN THIS SEEMINGLY RANDOM STATE OF ALABAMA WITH THE FIRST OF ALABAMA WITH THE FIRST DEADLINE, MIKE BLOOMBERG DEADLINE, MIKE BLOOMBERG ACTUALLY IS SERIOUSLY ACTUALLY IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GETTING IN AND HE CONSIDERING GETTING IN AND HE COULD RUN AGAINST DEMOCRATIC COULD RUN AGAINST DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES

CANDIDATES YOUR VIEW? YOUR VIEW? >> I DON’T KNOW WHERE THESE >> I DON’T KNOW WHERE THESE PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE IDEA THAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE IDEA THAT THEY SHOULD RUN THEY SHOULD RUN WHERE IS THE CLAMOR ACROSS THE WHERE IS THE CLAMOR ACROSS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR A UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOR A MIKE BLOOMBERG CANDIDACY? MIKE BLOOMBERG CANDIDACY? AND THIS IS A PROBLEM THAT I AND THIS IS A PROBLEM THAT I THINK THE DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO THINK THE DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HAVE TO FIGURE OUT

THEY NEED TO FIGURE OUT THE THEY NEED TO FIGURE OUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MONEY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MONEY DONORS WHO ARE IN NEW YORK, IN DONORS WHO ARE IN NEW YORK, IN DC, MAYBE IN CHICAGO, AND WHAT DC, MAYBE IN CHICAGO, AND WHAT THE PARTY IS ACTUALLY SAYING

THE PARTY IS ACTUALLY SAYING IF YOU CAN COMBINE BERNIE IF YOU CAN COMBINE BERNIE SANDERS AND ELIZABETH WARREN, SANDERS AND ELIZABETH WARREN, WHICH I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE ON WHICH I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE ON TWITTER WILL BE MAD ABOUT, BUT TWITTER WILL BE MAD ABOUT, BUT IF YOU PUT BERNIE SANDERS AND IF YOU PUT BERNIE SANDERS AND ELIZABETH WARREN TOGETHER, ABOUT ELIZABETH WARREN TOGETHER, ABOUT 40% OF THE PRIMARY POPULATION 40% OF THE PRIMARY POPULATION WANTS SOMEONE WHO IS PROGRESSIVE WANTS SOMEONE WHO IS PROGRESSIVE AND DYNAMIC AND DYNAMIC IF YOU LOOK AT CORY BOOKER AND IF YOU LOOK AT CORY BOOKER AND JULIAN CASTRO, THESE GUYS WERE JULIAN CASTRO, THESE GUYS WERE FIVE MINUTES FROM BEING OUT OF FIVE MINUTES FROM BEING OUT OF THE CAMPAIGN AND RAISED $2 THE CAMPAIGN AND RAISED $2 MILLION OVER A TEN-DAY PERIOD MILLION OVER A TEN-DAY PERIOD BECAUSE PEOPLE WANTED TO HEAR BECAUSE PEOPLE WANTED TO HEAR THEIR PROGRESSIVE VOICES THEIR PROGRESSIVE VOICES

NO ONE’S CALLING FOR MIKE NO ONE’S CALLING FOR MIKE BLOOMBERG AT ALL BLOOMBERG AT ALL HE CAN SHOW UP IN ALABAMA, HE HE CAN SHOW UP IN ALABAMA, HE CAN SHOW UP IN CALIFORNIA CAN SHOW UP IN CALIFORNIA >> LET ME GET BACK TO ONE MORE >> LET ME GET BACK TO ONE MORE POINT ON THAT

POINT ON THAT WE HAVE A LOT HAPPENING RIGHT WE HAVE A LOT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW NOW I THINK THE ARGUMENT HERE AND I THINK THE ARGUMENT HERE AND THE REASON WHY THIS IS BIG NEWS THE REASON WHY THIS IS BIG NEWS TONIGHT, VIEWERS OF THIS SHOW TONIGHT, VIEWERS OF THIS SHOW WILL KNOW, WE DON’T JUMP AT JUST WILL KNOW, WE DON’T JUMP AT JUST ANY RANDOM LITTLE POLITICAL 2020 ANY RANDOM LITTLE POLITICAL 2020 DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT

IT IS SIGNIFICANT THAT SOMEONE IT IS SIGNIFICANT THAT SOMEONE WITH THIS MUCH MONEY, WHO HAS WITH THIS MUCH MONEY, WHO HAS WON IN A BLUE STATE, WHO HAS WON WON IN A BLUE STATE, WHO HAS WON AGAINST THE ODDS BEFORE, WHO AGAINST THE ODDS BEFORE, WHO WAITED — WHICH MEANS MIKE WAITED — WHICH MEANS MIKE BLOOMBERG, WHATEVER HIS POLLING, BLOOMBERG, WHATEVER HIS POLLING, WHATEVER HIS APPARATUS WAS, HE WHATEVER HIS APPARATUS WAS, HE WASN’T OUT IN THE BEGINNING JUST WASN’T OUT IN THE BEGINNING JUST THROWING HIS MONEY AROUND, THROWING HIS MONEY AROUND, JASON, HE CLEARLY HAS A TEAM JASON, HE CLEARLY HAS A TEAM THAT HAS SURVEYED THIS FIELD, THAT HAS SURVEYED THIS FIELD, THAT HAS WATCHED, I THINK IT’S THAT HAS WATCHED, I THINK IT’S FAIR TO SAY, A GROWING CONCERN FAIR TO SAY, A GROWING CONCERN OVER JOE BIDEN OVER JOE BIDEN BLOOMBERG FITTING MORE INTO THAT BLOOMBERG FITTING MORE INTO THAT LANE THAN, AS YOU SAY, A LANE THAN, AS YOU SAY, A BERNIE/WARREN LANE, AND IS NOT BERNIE/WARREN LANE, AND IS NOT NECESSARILY YET THINKING THAT NECESSARILY YET THINKING THAT ANYONE ELSE, AS A COUPLE MONTHS ANYONE ELSE, AS A COUPLE MONTHS OUT FROM IOWA, HAS A LOCK OUT FROM IOWA, HAS A LOCK >> NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE >> NOT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND BETWEEN MICHAEL BLOOMBERG AND TOM STEYER

TOM STEYER AND STEYER HAS BEEN OUT THERE AND STEYER HAS BEEN OUT THERE LONGER LONGER I KNOW THESE GUYS GREW UP I KNOW THESE GUYS GREW UP SAYING, WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT SAYING, WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES UNITED STATES

THAT’S WONDERFUL THAT’S WONDERFUL BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE GRASSROOTS ACTUALLY HAVE GRASSROOTS SUPPORT SUPPORT YOU CAN HIRE ALL THE BEST YOU CAN HIRE ALL THE BEST CONSULTANTS THAT YOU WANT, BUT CONSULTANTS THAT YOU WANT, BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU ACTUALLY THAT DOESN’T MEAN YOU ACTUALLY FIT IN WITH WHAT THE PUBLIC IS FIT IN WITH WHAT THE PUBLIC IS VOTING FOR

VOTING FOR AND I THINK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND I THINK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AS A WHOLE HAS GOT TO FIGURE OUT AS A WHOLE HAS GOT TO FIGURE OUT THIS LESSON THIS LESSON THEY’VE GOT TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY’VE GOT TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE PUBLIC ACTUALLY WANTS THE PUBLIC ACTUALLY WANTS

NOT JUST WHAT THEY THINK THEIR NOT JUST WHAT THEY THINK THEIR MONEY CLASS IS CALLING FOR MONEY CLASS IS CALLING FOR >> AND TO YOUR POINT, IS MIKE >> AND TO YOUR POINT, IS MIKE BLOOMBERG A LONG-STANDING BLOOMBERG A LONG-STANDING DEMOCRAT? DEMOCRAT? NOT RECENTLY NOT RECENTLY >> NO, NOT RECENTLY

>> NO, NOT RECENTLY AND PLUS, YOU KNOW, HE’S COMING AND PLUS, YOU KNOW, HE’S COMING OUT OF NEW YORK, HE’S GOT A SORT OUT OF NEW YORK, HE’S GOT A SORT OF MEDIA EMPIRE THAT GOES WITH OF MEDIA EMPIRE THAT GOES WITH HIM HIM IN THEORY, ON PAPER, THAT SOUNDS IN THEORY, ON PAPER, THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE GREAT TO RUN LIKE SOMEONE GREAT TO RUN AGAINST DONALD TRUMP AGAINST DONALD TRUMP

BUT IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE SORT BUT IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE SORT OF GRASSROOTS SUPPORT THAT YOU OF GRASSROOTS SUPPORT THAT YOU NEED NEED IF YOU HAVEN’T BEEN OUT THERE, IF YOU HAVEN’T BEEN OUT THERE, EVEN THE WAY TOM STEYER HAS BEEN EVEN THE WAY TOM STEYER HAS BEEN IN FLORIDA, IN GEORGIA AND OTHER IN FLORIDA, IN GEORGIA AND OTHER PLACES, YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BE PLACES, YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO GALVANIZE THE IMPORTANT ABLE TO GALVANIZE THE IMPORTANT CONSTITUENCIES THAT YOU NEED CONSTITUENCIES THAT YOU NEED >> I THINK YOU MAKE IMPORTANT >> I THINK YOU MAKE IMPORTANT POINTS THERE ABOUT THINKING POINTS THERE ABOUT THINKING THROUGH THE ENTIRE HOLISTIC, THROUGH THE ENTIRE HOLISTIC, GRASSROOTS PERSPECTIVE OF THE GRASSROOTS PERSPECTIVE OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

DEMOCRATIC PARTY AS A PIECE OF NEWS, IT IS — I AS A PIECE OF NEWS, IT IS — I CAN JUST SAY IT IS A HUGE DEAL CAN JUST SAY IT IS A HUGE DEAL THAT SOMEONE WITH BLOOMBERG’S THAT SOMEONE WITH BLOOMBERG’S BACKGROUND AND WAR CHEST IS NOW BACKGROUND AND WAR CHEST IS NOW LOOKING AT GETTING IN AND WHAT LOOKING AT GETTING IN AND WHAT DOES THAT DO TO SCRAMBLE DOES THAT DO TO SCRAMBLE POTENTIALLY THE DEMOCRATIC RACE? POTENTIALLY THE DEMOCRATIC RACE? JASON JOHNSON, APPRECIATE YOUR JASON JOHNSON, APPRECIATE YOUR VIEW ON THOSE TWO DIFFERENT VIEW ON THOSE TWO DIFFERENT STORIES STORIES >> THANK YOU >> THANK YOU

>>> WE KEEP BARRELING ALONG >>> WE KEEP BARRELING ALONG HERE HERE BACK TO IMPEACHMENT BACK TO IMPEACHMENT THIS IS ANOTHER THING WE WANT TO THIS IS ANOTHER THING WE WANT TO GET TO

GET TO AND I HAVE TWO SPECIAL GUESTS AND I HAVE TWO SPECIAL GUESTS THAT WE’RE ABOUT TO TURN TO THAT WE’RE ABOUT TO TURN TO CONSIDER THIS NEWS CONSIDER THIS NEWS

THE MAN THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS THE MAN THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS REPEATEDLY TURNED TO IN THESE REPEATEDLY TURNED TO IN THESE INVESTIGATION INTO HIS INVESTIGATION INTO HIS PRESIDENCY IS ATTORNEY GENERAL PRESIDENCY IS ATTORNEY GENERAL BILL BARR BILL BARR NEWS BREAKING IN "THE WASHINGTON NEWS BREAKING IN "THE WASHINGTON POST" THAT TRUMP ASKED HIM TO POST" THAT TRUMP ASKED HIM TO HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE AT THE HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE AT THE PRESIDENT’S POTENTIALLY IMPROPER PRESIDENT’S POTENTIALLY IMPROPER REQUEST TO CLEAR DONALD TRUMP IN REQUEST TO CLEAR DONALD TRUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF UKRAINE SCANDAL THE MIDDLE OF UKRAINE SCANDAL BARR, QUOTE, ULTIMATELY DECLINED BARR, QUOTE, ULTIMATELY DECLINED TO DO SO, ACCORDING TO THIS NEW TO DO SO, ACCORDING TO THIS NEW REPORT IN "THE WASHINGTON POST

" REPORT IN "THE WASHINGTON POST" THAT IS A BREAK FROM OTHER TIMES THAT IS A BREAK FROM OTHER TIMES WHEN MR BARR HAS JUMPED AT THE WHEN MR BARR HAS JUMPED AT THE CHANCE TO PUBLICLY DEFEND HIS CHANCE TO PUBLICLY DEFEND HIS BOSS, MR TRUMP, USING THE BOSS, MR

TRUMP, USING THE CREDIBILITY OF THE INDEPENDENT CREDIBILITY OF THE INDEPENDENT JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IN WAYS MANY JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IN WAYS MANY LEGAL EXPERTS CONDEMN LEGAL EXPERTS CONDEMN >> THE EVIDENCE DEVELOPED BY THE >> THE EVIDENCE DEVELOPED BY THE SPECIAL COUNSEL IS NOT SPECIAL COUNSEL IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO ESTABLISH THAT THE SUFFICIENT TO ESTABLISH THAT THE PRESIDENT COMMITTED AN PRESIDENT COMMITTED AN OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE OFFENSE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE OFFENSE THE PRESIDENT WAS FRUSTRATED AND THE PRESIDENT WAS FRUSTRATED AND ANGERED BY HIS SINCERE BELIEF ANGERED BY HIS SINCERE BELIEF THAT THE INVESTIGATION WAS THAT THE INVESTIGATION WAS UNDERMINING HIS PRESIDENCY

UNDERMINING HIS PRESIDENCY >> THE BOTTOM LINE WAS THAT BOB >> THE BOTTOM LINE WAS THAT BOB MUELLER IDENTIFIED SOME MUELLER IDENTIFIED SOME EPISODES EPISODES HE DID NOT REACH A CONCLUSION HE DID NOT REACH A CONCLUSION

HE WASN’T SBORNTEXONERATING THE HE WASN’T SBORNTEXONERATING THE PRESIDENT, BUT HE WASN’T FINDING PRESIDENT, BUT HE WASN’T FINDING A CRIME EITHER A CRIME EITHER IT WAS MY PREROGATIVE AS IT WAS MY PREROGATIVE AS ATTORNEY GENERAL TO MAKE THAT ATTORNEY GENERAL TO MAKE THAT DECISION DECISION >> A BIG STORY AND WE TURN TO >> A BIG STORY AND WE TURN TO TWO EXPERTS

TWO EXPERTS FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR, JOHN FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR, JOHN FLANNERY AND MATT MILLER, WHO FLANNERY AND MATT MILLER, WHO WORKED AT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WORKED AT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT UNDER ERIC HOLDER UNDER ERIC HOLDER GOOD EVENING, FOLKS GOOD EVENING, FOLKS

>> EVENING >> EVENING >> GOOD EVENING >> GOOD EVENING >> MR

FLANNERY, WHAT DOES THIS >> MR FLANNERY, WHAT DOES THIS STORY MEAN TO YOU? STORY MEAN TO YOU? >> WELL, I GUESS TRUMP’S OF THE >> WELL, I GUESS TRUMP’S OF THE VIEW THAT, HEY, TWICE THIS GUY’S VIEW THAT, HEY, TWICE THIS GUY’S TAKEN CARE OF ME TAKEN CARE OF ME HE KILLED THE MUELLER REPORT AND HE KILLED THE MUELLER REPORT AND THEN HE’S INVESTIGATING THE THEN HE’S INVESTIGATING THE INVESTIGATION INVESTIGATION

BUT WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE STUDIED BUT WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE STUDIED WAS THAT GREAT AMERICAN WAS THAT GREAT AMERICAN PHILOSOPHY PHILOSOPHY PHILOSOPHER, CLINT EASTWOOD WHO PHILOSOPHER, CLINT EASTWOOD WHO SAID A MAN OUGHT TO KNOW HIS SAID A MAN OUGHT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS LIMITATIONS AND INC BARR LOOKED AT THIS AND AND INC BARR LOOKED AT THIS AND THOUGHT, THAT STONE WALL IS THOUGHT, THAT STONE WALL IS CRUMBLING AND FALLING DOWN LIKE CRUMBLING AND FALLING DOWN LIKE THE WALLS OF JERICHO AND I DON’T THE WALLS OF JERICHO AND I DON’T WANT TO DO ANYMORE OF THIS

WANT TO DO ANYMORE OF THIS SO HE’S STANDING BACK SO HE’S STANDING BACK SOME PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO SOME PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT HE’S SUCH AN BELIEVE THAT HE’S SUCH AN ETHICAL PRESENCE THAT HE ETHICAL PRESENCE THAT HE WOULDN’T DO THIS IMPROPER THING WOULDN’T DO THIS IMPROPER THING

BUT THE PEOPLE WHO COME WITHIN BUT THE PEOPLE WHO COME WITHIN THE AM BIT OF TRUMP ALL DO THE AM BIT OF TRUMP ALL DO IMPROPER THINGS AT SOME TIME OR IMPROPER THINGS AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER AND BARR IS NO ANGEL ANOTHER AND BARR IS NO ANGEL EVIDENCED BY THE CLIP YOU’VE EVIDENCED BY THE CLIP YOU’VE SHOWN AND WHEN HE’S BEEN DOING SHOWN AND WHEN HE’S BEEN DOING SINCE SINCE AND WE HAVE 93 US ATTORNEYS, AND WE HAVE 93 U

S ATTORNEYS, ALL OF WHOM ARE TOADIES TO WHAT ALL OF WHOM ARE TOADIES TO WHAT HE WANTS TO HAVE HAPPEN TO HE WANTS TO HAVE HAPPEN TO PROTECT THE PRESIDENT WHILE HE’S PROTECT THE PRESIDENT WHILE HE’S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SO I THINK THIS IS A SHOW OF THE SO I THINK THIS IS A SHOW OF THE WEAKNESS OF THE PRESIDENT WEAKNESS OF THE PRESIDENT

THAT THE AIR IS GOING OUT THAT THE AIR IS GOING OUT THAT PEOPLE ARE COMING FORWARD THAT PEOPLE ARE COMING FORWARD WHO WE CONSIDER PROPERLY AS WHO WE CONSIDER PROPERLY AS PATRIOTS, WHO ARE TELLING US THE PATRIOTS, WHO ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS CORRUPT DEAL, TRUTH ABOUT THIS CORRUPT DEAL, OF BRIBERY AND MISCONDUCT OF BRIBERY AND MISCONDUCT AND ALL AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AND ALL AT THE EXPENSE OF THE UKRAINES

UKRAINES >> VERY INTERESTING >> VERY INTERESTING MATT, I HAVE A SHORT QUESTION MATT, I HAVE A SHORT QUESTION WITH A FOLLOW-UP FOR YOU WITH A FOLLOW-UP FOR YOU

OKAY? OKAY? >> OKAY >> OKAY >> IN YOUR TIME AT THE JUSTICE >> IN YOUR TIME AT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, WHEN YOU WERE, OF DEPARTMENT, WHEN YOU WERE, OF COURSE, ON DAY-TO-DAY SPEAKING COURSE, ON DAY-TO-DAY SPEAKING TERMS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, TERMS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, ERIC HOLDER, YOU WERE INVOLVED ERIC HOLDER, YOU WERE INVOLVED IN ALL SORTS OF THINGS, DID YOU IN ALL SORTS OF THINGS, DID YOU EVER GET A REQUEST LIKE THIS EVER GET A REQUEST LIKE THIS FROM PRESIDENT OBAMA ON ANY FROM PRESIDENT OBAMA ON ANY TOPIC? TOPIC? >> UH, NO >> UH, NO THOUGH TO BE FAIR, PRESIDENT THOUGH TO BE FAIR, PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS NEVER THE SUBJECT OF OBAMA WAS NEVER THE SUBJECT OF MULTIPLE CRIMINAL MULTIPLE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS

INVESTIGATIONS SO IT’S A LITTLE APPLES TO SO IT’S A LITTLE APPLES TO ORANGES ORANGES >> WELL, IT IS AND IT ISN’T >> WELL, IT IS AND IT ISN’T

THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT I’M SURE THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT I’M SURE THE PRESIDENT MAY HAVE HAD A THE PRESIDENT MAY HAVE HAD A PERSONAL VIEW PERSONAL VIEW THAT IS TO SAY, OVER EIGHT THAT IS TO SAY, OVER EIGHT YEARS, BARACK OBAMA, LIKE DONALD YEARS, BARACK OBAMA, LIKE DONALD TRUMP, AS A HUMAN BEING MIGHT TRUMP, AS A HUMAN BEING MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT, GOSH, I WOULD LIKE HAVE THOUGHT, GOSH, I WOULD LIKE THIS OR THAT TO GO AWAY THIS OR THAT TO GO AWAY OR GOSH, I’M RUNNING FOR OR GOSH, I’M RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION, BUT YOU’RE TELLING RE-ELECTION, BUT YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT YOU’RE NOT AWARE OF THAT ME THAT YOU’RE NOT AWARE OF THAT CALL EVER BEING REQUESTED

CALL EVER BEING REQUESTED >> NO >> NO WE NEVER — THE WHITE HOUSE AND WE NEVER — THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT BOTH THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT BOTH DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION RESPECTED THE TRADITIONAL RESPECTED THE TRADITIONAL BOUNDARIES BETWEEN THE TWO BOUNDARIES BETWEEN THE TWO BUILDINGS, BETWEEN THE TWO BUILDINGS, BETWEEN THE TWO ENTITIES ENTITIES

AND THAT IS, YOU DON’T TALK AND THAT IS, YOU DON’T TALK ABOUT CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS, ABOUT CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS, AND THAT RULE IS KIND OF TIMES A AND THAT RULE IS KIND OF TIMES A MULTIPLE WHEN IT’S A CRIMINAL MULTIPLE WHEN IT’S A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INVOLVING SOMEONE INVESTIGATION INVOLVING SOMEONE IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND I THINK THAT’S THE IMPORTANT AND I THINK THAT’S THE IMPORTANT THING HERE THING HERE >> SO LET ME DRAW YOU OUT ON >> SO LET ME DRAW YOU OUT ON THAT

THAT THAT GOES TO POINT ONE THAT GOES TO POINT ONE WHICH IS, THE VERY REQUEST FROM WHICH IS, THE VERY REQUEST FROM THE SITTING PRESIDENT IN THIS THE SITTING PRESIDENT IN THIS MANNER IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY MANNER IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY AND MANY EXPERTS WOULD SAY, FLAT AND MANY EXPERTS WOULD SAY, FLAT IMPROPER TO ASK FOR IT IMPROPER TO ASK FOR IT

THEN WE GET TO NUMBER TWO, MATT THEN WE GET TO NUMBER TWO, MATT WHAT DO YOU THINK, YOU’RE SO WHAT DO YOU THINK, YOU’RE SO STEEPED IN THESE THINGS A LOT OF STEEPED IN THESE THINGS A LOT OF PEOPLE DON’T THINK ABOUT PEOPLE DON’T THINK ABOUT WHAT DO THE AG AND DOJ DO WHEN WHAT DO THE AG AND DOJ DO WHEN THEY GET PRESSURE? THEY GET PRESSURE? WHAT IS YOUR VIEW OF WHAT WE’RE WHAT IS YOUR VIEW OF WHAT WE’RE LEARNING ABOUT THIS AND WHAT IT LEARNING ABOUT THIS AND WHAT IT MEANS THAT BILL BARR, WHO AS MEANS THAT BILL BARR, WHO AS JOHN SAID, WOULD GO OVER OTHER JOHN SAID, WOULD GO OVER OTHER LINES, WON’T GO OVER THIS ONE? LINES, WON’T GO OVER THIS ONE? >> I THINK THERE ARE TWO >> I THINK THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES, AND IT’S HARD TO POSSIBILITIES, AND IT’S HARD TO KNOW WHICH ONE

KNOW WHICH ONE ONE IS THE THEORY THAT JOHN ONE IS THE THEORY THAT JOHN ADVANCED ADVANCED WHICH IS, LOOK, BULL BARR HAS WHICH IS, LOOK, BULL BARR HAS TAKEN HIS REPUTATION ON THE LINE TAKEN HIS REPUTATION ON THE LINE AND TAKEN A HIT FOR THE AND TAKEN A HIT FOR THE PRESIDENT BEFORE PRESIDENT BEFORE

AND THIS WAS JUST A BRIDGE TOO AND THIS WAS JUST A BRIDGE TOO FAR FAR THIS LOAD WAS TOO HEAVY TO CARE THIS LOAD WAS TOO HEAVY TO CARE AND HE’S NOT ONE TO DAMAGE HIS AND HE’S NOT ONE TO DAMAGE HIS REPUTATION AGAIN BY DOING THIS REPUTATION AGAIN BY DOING THIS FOR THE PRESIDENT FOR THE PRESIDENT BUT THEN, THERE’S ANOTHER BUT THEN, THERE’S ANOTHER EXPLANATION, WHICH IS THAT, EXPLANATION, WHICH IS THAT, THERE IS SOMETHING THAT THE THERE IS SOMETHING THAT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IS WORRIED JUSTICE DEPARTMENT IS WORRIED ABOUT

ABOUT I GO BACK TO THE FACT THAT THEY I GO BACK TO THE FACT THAT THEY DECIDED NOT TO OPEN A FULL DECIDED NOT TO OPEN A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO THIS PHONE INVESTIGATION INTO THIS PHONE CALL CALL AND THEY MADE THAT DECISION NOT AND THEY MADE THAT DECISION NOT IN A VACUUM, BUT THEY MADE THAT IN A VACUUM, BUT THEY MADE THAT DECISION WITH THE FACT THAT THEY DECISION WITH THE FACT THAT THEY WERE ALL CONDUCTING AN WERE ALL CONDUCTING AN INVESTIGATION INTO RUDY GIULIANI INVESTIGATION INTO RUDY GIULIANI AND HIS TWO COLLEAGUES FOR THEIR AND HIS TWO COLLEAGUES FOR THEIR ACTIVITIES IN UKRAINE ACTIVITIES IN UKRAINE

YOU DIDN’T GET THIS PHONE CALL YOU DIDN’T GET THIS PHONE CALL WHERE THE PRESIDENT IS TELLING WHERE THE PRESIDENT IS TELLING THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE TO TALK THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE TO TALK TO RUDY GIULIANI TO RUDY GIULIANI IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF EVENTS, IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF EVENTS, YOU WOULDN’T JUST CLOSE IT BASED YOU WOULDN’T JUST CLOSE IT BASED ON A NARROW LEGAL, YOU KNOW, ON A NARROW LEGAL, YOU KNOW, LEGAL VIEW, WHICH IS WHAT THEY LEGAL VIEW, WHICH IS WHAT THEY DID DID YOU WOULD TAKE A FULL LOOK AT YOU WOULD TAKE A FULL LOOK AT ALL OF THAT

ALL OF THAT SO I THINK THE OTHER POSSIBILITY SO I THINK THE OTHER POSSIBILITY IS NOT JUST THAT BARR DIDN’T IS NOT JUST THAT BARR DIDN’T WANT TO TAKE A HIT FOR THE WANT TO TAKE A HIT FOR THE PRESIDENT, BUT THAT THEY ARE PRESIDENT, BUT THAT THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE DECISION THEY WORRIED ABOUT THE DECISION THEY MADE AND THAT, YOU KNOW, IF THE MADE AND THAT, YOU KNOW, IF THE PRESIDENT WAS TALKING TO HIM PRESIDENT WAS TALKING TO HIM ABOUT THIS PRESS CONFERENCE, ABOUT THIS PRESS CONFERENCE, THAT THE PRESIDENT OR SOMEONE THAT THE PRESIDENT OR SOMEONE ELSE IN THE WHITE HOUSE WAS ELSE IN THE WHITE HOUSE WAS TALKING TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TALKING TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ABOUT THE UNDERLYING CRIMINAL ABOUT THE UNDERLYING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ITSELF INVESTIGATION ITSELF AND THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT AND THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT HAVING TO DEFEND THAT AND THAT HAVING TO DEFEND THAT AND THAT BECOMING PUBLIC BECOMING PUBLIC

>> THAT’S FASCINATING >> THAT’S FASCINATING AND JOHN, YOU RAISED WHAT MR AND JOHN, YOU RAISED WHAT MR BARR HAS DONE IN THE PAST, ON BARR HAS DONE IN THE PAST, ON MULTIPLE ISSUES, INCLUDING MULTIPLE ISSUES, INCLUDING CALLING LAWFUL INVESTIGATIONS CALLING LAWFUL INVESTIGATIONS AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES, AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES, CALLING THEM SPYING, USING OTHER CALLING THEM SPYING, USING OTHER METHODS

METHODS TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT SOME OF TAKE A QUICK LOOK AT SOME OF THAT, JOHN THAT, JOHN >> I AM REVIEWING THE CONDUCT OF >> I AM REVIEWING THE CONDUCT OF THE INVESTIGATION AND TRYING TO THE INVESTIGATION AND TRYING TO GET MY ARMS AROUND ALL THE GET MY ARMS AROUND ALL THE ASPECTS OF THE ASPECTS OF THE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE COUNTERINTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION INVESTIGATION

WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT WHETHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHETHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ABUSE THEIR POWER AND PUT THEIR ABUSE THEIR POWER AND PUT THEIR THUMB ON THE SCALE THUMB ON THE SCALE WE HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT WE HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT I THINK THERE’S A — SPYING DID I THINK THERE’S A — SPYING DID OCCUR, YES

OCCUR, YES I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR >> JOHN? >> JOHN? >> WELL, YOU KNOW, THE THING >> WELL, YOU KNOW, THE THING ABOUT THIS IS THE CONFLICT THAT ABOUT THIS IS THE CONFLICT THAT WE HAVEN’T DISCUSSED, WHICH IS WE HAVEN’T DISCUSSED, WHICH IS THAT BARR IS AT THE CENTER OF THAT BARR IS AT THE CENTER OF THE CONVERSATIONS INVOLVING THE CONVERSATIONS INVOLVING UKRAINE UKRAINE

AND HE HAS AN INVESTIGATION THAT AND HE HAS AN INVESTIGATION THAT SOME OF US LOOK AT AS TRYING TO SOME OF US LOOK AT AS TRYING TO PREPARE THE PRESIDENT FOR THE PREPARE THE PRESIDENT FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE BY SAYING, OH, PRESIDENTIAL RACE BY SAYING, OH, THAT FIRST INVESTIGATION DIDN’T THAT FIRST INVESTIGATION DIDN’T WORK WORK AND HE’S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AND HE’S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SECOND INVESTIGATION SECOND INVESTIGATION HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO AND MEET HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GO AND MEET WITH THE UKRAINIANS

WITH THE UKRAINIANS HE AND RUDY GIULIANI AND THE HE AND RUDY GIULIANI AND THE MORE EVIDENCE THAT WE GET MORE EVIDENCE THAT WE GET AND SO HE MAY BE STAYING BACK AND SO HE MAY BE STAYING BACK NOT ONLY BECAUSE THE WHITE HOUSE NOT ONLY BECAUSE THE WHITE HOUSE DOESN’T HAVE THE POWER AND THE DOESN’T HAVE THE POWER AND THE OOMPH, EVEN WITHIN THE OOMPH, EVEN WITHIN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT IT HAD, REPUBLICAN PARTY THAT IT HAD, LATERAL LATERAL PARTICULARLY AFTER KENTUCKY AND PARTICULARLY AFTER KENTUCKY AND VIRGINIA THE OTHER NIGHT, BUT HE VIRGINIA THE OTHER NIGHT, BUT HE ALSO HAS THIS PROBLEM HIMSELF, ALSO HAS THIS PROBLEM HIMSELF, PERSONALLY PERSONALLY

AND WHY AND HOW HE COULD AND WHY AND HOW HE COULD POSSIBLY BE IN A POSITION TO POSSIBLY BE IN A POSITION TO CLEAR THE PRESIDENT ON AN CLEAR THE PRESIDENT ON AN OFFENSE, WHICH HE IS IMPLICATED OFFENSE, WHICH HE IS IMPLICATED IN BY THE VERY TELEVISION IN BY THE VERY TELEVISION CONVERSATIONS AND THE READOUT, CONVERSATIONS AND THE READOUT, IS BEYOND ME IS BEYOND ME IT’S A CORRUPT END IT’S A CORRUPT END >> BOTH OF YOU HAVE MADE POINTS >> BOTH OF YOU HAVE MADE POINTS THAT WOULD NECESSITATE IN ANY THAT WOULD NECESSITATE IN ANY NORMAL TIME, A SPECIAL COUNSEL NORMAL TIME, A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO DEAL PRECISELY WITH A TO DEAL PRECISELY WITH A SITUATION WHERE THE PRESIDENT SITUATION WHERE THE PRESIDENT NAME CHECKS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL NAME CHECKS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN A POTENTIALLY CRIMINAL IN A POTENTIALLY CRIMINAL INTERNATIONAL PLOT TO HELP STEAL INTERNATIONAL PLOT TO HELP STEAL THE NEXT ELECTION

THE NEXT ELECTION I KNOW IT SOUNDS BAD WHEN I SAY I KNOW IT SOUNDS BAD WHEN I SAY IT OUT LOUD LIKE THAT, BUT IT OUT LOUD LIKE THAT, BUT THAT’S LITERALLY WHAT’S UNDER

Source: Youtube