'Dominoes Beginning To Fall': Trump Turns On Giuliani After Impeachment Arrests | MSNBC

IMPEACHMENT BATTLE WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST ON WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST ON THAT LATER TONIGHT, MARK MY THAT LATER TONIGHT, MARK MY WORDS

WORDS >>> RIGHT NOW TO OUR TOP STORY >>> RIGHT NOW TO OUR TOP STORY MORE TESTIMONY, MORE PROBLEMS MORE TESTIMONY, MORE PROBLEMS

SEEMS TO BE THE MANTRA FOR THE SEEMS TO BE THE MANTRA FOR THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WHICH HAS TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WHICH HAS BEEN FIGHTING FURIOUSLY AND BEEN FIGHTING FURIOUSLY AND HASTILY THIS WEEK TO BLOCK THEIR HASTILY THIS WEEK TO BLOCK THEIR OWN STAFF FROM TALKING TO OWN STAFF FROM TALKING TO CONGRESS OR DOING WHAT YOU WOULD CONGRESS OR DOING WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT TRUMP OFFICIALS TO TRY TO EXPECT TRUMP OFFICIALS TO TRY TO DO, DEFEND TRUMP DO, DEFEND TRUMP APPARENTLY THE WHITE HOUSE APPARENTLY THE WHITE HOUSE STRATEGY IS THAT SILENCE AND STRATEGY IS THAT SILENCE AND STONEWALLING WOULD ULTIMATELY BE STONEWALLING WOULD ULTIMATELY BE A BETTER LOOK THAN LETTING THEIR A BETTER LOOK THAN LETTING THEIR OWN APPOINTEES SAY WHAT TRUMP OWN APPOINTEES SAY WHAT TRUMP DID IN THE UKRAINE PLOT BECAUSE DID IN THE UKRAINE PLOT BECAUSE TRUMP HAS LOST AT THE WHOLE TRUMP HAS LOST AT THE WHOLE STRATEGY TODAY WHICH LED TO THIS STRATEGY TODAY WHICH LED TO THIS SCENE SCENE DIPLOMAT MARIE YOVANOVITCH DIPLOMAT MARIE YOVANOVITCH MARCHING INTO CONGRESS TO MARCHING INTO CONGRESS TO COOPERATE WITH THE IMPEACHMENT COOPERATE WITH THE IMPEACHMENT PROBE, FORMER U

S AMBASSADOR TO PROBE, FORMER US AMBASSADOR TO UKRAINE IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO UKRAINE IS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO KNOWS MOST ABOUT THE UKRAINE KNOWS MOST ABOUT THE UKRAINE SCANDAL AT THE HEART OF THE SCANDAL AT THE HEART OF THE IMPEACHMENT PROBE IMPEACHMENT PROBE

AND WHILE THE TRUMP AND WHILE THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAD ORDERED HER ADMINISTRATION HAD ORDERED HER NOT TO GO DO WHAT YOU SEE ON THE NOT TO GO DO WHAT YOU SEE ON THE SCREEN, NOT TO WALK INTO SCREEN, NOT TO WALK INTO CONGRESS, DEMOCRATS HIT BACK CONGRESS, DEMOCRATS HIT BACK WITH A SUBPOENA, SHE SIDED WITH WITH A SUBPOENA, SHE SIDED WITH HER LAWFUL OBLIGATION TO HONOR HER LAWFUL OBLIGATION TO HONOR IT IT YOVANOVITCH SPENT HOURS TALKING YOVANOVITCH SPENT HOURS TALKING BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, CAN’T SAY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, CAN’T SAY EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN, WE DO EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN, WE DO KNOW THE ENTIRE SPECTACLE, THE KNOW THE ENTIRE SPECTACLE, THE ENTIRE FACT-FINDING DISCUSSION ENTIRE FACT-FINDING DISCUSSION IS SOMETHING DONALD TRUMP WANTED IS SOMETHING DONALD TRUMP WANTED TO PREVENT TO PREVENT THAT STRATEGY IS FAILING NOT THAT STRATEGY IS FAILING NOT ONLY ON THIS SCORE TODAY BUT ONLY ON THIS SCORE TODAY BUT APAFRPTLY MORE BROADLY WITH APAFRPTLY MORE BROADLY WITH DEMOCRATS PREPPING FOR MONDAY DEMOCRATS PREPPING FOR MONDAY TESTIMONY FROM TRUMP’S FORMER TESTIMONY FROM TRUMP’S FORMER TOP AIDE ON RUSSIA, FIONA HILL, TOP AIDE ON RUSSIA, FIONA HILL, WHICH STOKED FEAR AMONG PEOPLE WHICH STOKED FEAR AMONG PEOPLE CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE CLOSE TO THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE TRUMP AIDES BELIEVE SHE CAN’T BE TRUMP AIDES BELIEVE SHE CAN’T BE CONTROLLED OR PRESSURED NOT TO CONTROLLED OR PRESSURED NOT TO REVEAL POTENTIALLY DAMAGING REVEAL POTENTIALLY DAMAGING INFORMATION ABOUT TRUMP, TAKE INFORMATION ABOUT TRUMP, TAKE ANOTHER NAME THAT’S GOTTEN ANOTHER NAME THAT’S GOTTEN FAMOUS IN THIS SCANDAL

FAMOUS IN THIS SCANDAL GORDON SONDLAND, A GUY GORDON SONDLAND, A GUY PERSONALLY TALKING TO TRUMP PERSONALLY TALKING TO TRUMP AFTER THE SMOKING GUN TEXTS THAT AFTER THE SMOKING GUN TEXTS THAT HE WAS SENDING WENT OUT ON HE WAS SENDING WENT OUT ON UKRAINE THAT ARE NOW PUBLIC UKRAINE THAT ARE NOW PUBLIC APPARENTLY HE WANTS TO TALK TOO, APPARENTLY HE WANTS TO TALK TOO, AGREEING TO TESTIFY AS SOON AS AGREEING TO TESTIFY AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK, DESPITE TRUMP NEXT WEEK, DESPITE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION EFFORTS TO ADMINISTRATION EFFORTS TO SILENCE HIM LIKE THEY TRIED TO SILENCE HIM LIKE THEY TRIED TO SILENCE THE AMBASSADOR THAT SILENCE THE AMBASSADOR THAT SPOKE TODAY SPOKE TODAY

WHILE THOSE INSIDERS TALK, THE WHILE THOSE INSIDERS TALK, THE HANDPICKED HEAD OF THE STATE HANDPICKED HEAD OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT KEEPS DODGING DEPARTMENT KEEPS DODGING >> TEXT MESSAGES SHOW THAT >> TEXT MESSAGES SHOW THAT DIPLOMATS UNDER YOUR AUTHORITY DIPLOMATS UNDER YOUR AUTHORITY TOLD THE UKRANIANS THAT GOOD TOLD THE UKRANIANS THAT GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH PRESIDENT RELATIONSHIP WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ONLY POSSIBLE IF THEY TRUMP WAS ONLY POSSIBLE IF THEY INVESTIGATED HIS POLITICAL INVESTIGATED HIS POLITICAL OPPONENT IN THEORIES ABOUT WHAT OPPONENT IN THEORIES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN 2016 HAPPENED IN 2016 WERE YOU AWARE THAT THIS WAS WERE YOU AWARE THAT THIS WAS HAPPENING? HAPPENING? >> AGAIN, YOU’VE GOT YOUR FACTS >> AGAIN, YOU’VE GOT YOUR FACTS WRONG

WRONG SOUNDS LIKE YOU’RE WORKING AT SOUNDS LIKE YOU’RE WORKING AT LEAST IN PART FOR THE DEMOCRATIC LEAST IN PART FOR THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE NATIONAL COMMITTEE >> NOT AN ANSWER >> NOT AN ANSWER

WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU TAKE WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU TAKE IT ALL TOGETHER? IT ALL TOGETHER? AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT’S THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT’S GONE DOWN JUST THIS WEEK? GONE DOWN JUST THIS WEEK? WE’RE STARTING TO SEE A CONTRAST WE’RE STARTING TO SEE A CONTRAST BETWEEN DONALD TRUMP DECLARING A BETWEEN DONALD TRUMP DECLARING A POSITION, WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL POSITION, WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL PENNING A DRAMATIC LETTER TO PENNING A DRAMATIC LETTER TO CONGRESS CLAIMING THEY WOULDN’T CONGRESS CLAIMING THEY WOULDN’T COOPERATE WITH ANY OF THE COOPERATE WITH ANY OF THE IMPEACHMENT PROBE OR TALK TO IMPEACHMENT PROBE OR TALK TO CONGRESS, AND THAT’S CON TRASEDT CONGRESS, AND THAT’S CON TRASEDT WITH SOME OF THE MOST CRITICAL WITH SOME OF THE MOST CRITICAL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE UKRAINE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE UKRAINE PLOT TALKING, COOPERATING PLOT TALKING, COOPERATING TRUMP’S FORMER UKRAINE TRUMP’S FORMER UKRAINE AMBASSADOR, THE EU DIPLOMAT THAT AMBASSADOR, THE EU DIPLOMAT THAT TEXTED ABOUT THE BIDEN PLOT, AND TEXTED ABOUT THE BIDEN PLOT, AND MULTIPLE WHISTLE-BLOWERS MULTIPLE WHISTLE-BLOWERS FOR A PRESIDENT WHO SO OFTEN FOR A PRESIDENT WHO SO OFTEN RESORTS TO CRUDE AND MOB LIKE RESORTS TO CRUDE AND MOB LIKE LANGUAGE, COMPLAINS ABOUT RATS LANGUAGE, COMPLAINS ABOUT RATS AND SNITCHING, PERHAPS HE IS AND SNITCHING, PERHAPS HE IS LEARNING A LESSON OUTLINED BY LEARNING A LESSON OUTLINED BY DWAYNE CARTER IN THE SONG DWAYNE CARTER IN THE SONG "SNITCH

" "SNITCH" AIN’T NO TELLING WHO’S SPILLING AIN’T NO TELLING WHO’S SPILLING THE EARL, YOU TELLING YOUR BOY, THE EARL, YOU TELLING YOUR BOY, HE TELLING HIS GIRL HE TELLING HIS GIRL OH, NOW SHE TELLING THE WORLD OH, NOW SHE TELLING THE WORLD

WELL, TRUMP’S OWN PEOPLE ARE WELL, TRUMP’S OWN PEOPLE ARE TELLING AND WHILE HE MAY CALL TELLING AND WHILE HE MAY CALL THEM SNITCHES, UNDER FEDERAL LAW THEM SNITCHES, UNDER FEDERAL LAW THEY’RE CALLED SOMETHING ELSE, THEY’RE CALLED SOMETHING ELSE, THEY’RE DEEMED WHISTLE-BLOWERS, THEY’RE DEEMED WHISTLE-BLOWERS, THEY’RE PROTECTED IF STATE FACTS THEY’RE PROTECTED IF STATE FACTS ON CRIME AND ABUSE ON CRIME AND ABUSE TONIGHT WE CAN REPORT SOMETHING TONIGHT WE CAN REPORT SOMETHING ELSE ELSE MORE NEW POTENTIAL MORE NEW POTENTIAL WHISTLE-BLOWERS COMING FORWARD WHISTLE-BLOWERS COMING FORWARD AND CONTACTING CONGRESS TO SPEAK AND CONTACTING CONGRESS TO SPEAK OUT

OUT LET’S GET INTO IT WITH A GREAT LET’S GET INTO IT WITH A GREAT PANEL, FORMER US ATTORNEY, PANEL, FORMER US

ATTORNEY, JOYCE VANCE, MILES WILEY, AND JOYCE VANCE, MILES WILEY, AND FORMER AMBASSADOR MICHAEL McFAUL FORMER AMBASSADOR MICHAEL McFAUL JOINING US SHORTLY JOINING US SHORTLY YOUR VIEWS ON WHAT IT MEANS TO YOUR VIEWS ON WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE PEOPLE SPEAKING OUT HAVE PEOPLE SPEAKING OUT >> THIS IS LIKE DOMINOES >> THIS IS LIKE DOMINOES BEGINNING TO FALL

BEGINNING TO FALL EVERYONE THAT PROSECUTED A CASE, EVERYONE THAT PROSECUTED A CASE, BUILT A SIGNIFICANT CASE KNOWS BUILT A SIGNIFICANT CASE KNOWS THIS THIS ONCE ONE PERSON COMES FORWARD, ONCE ONE PERSON COMES FORWARD, TELLS THE TRUTH, IT IS MORE TELLS THE TRUTH, IT IS MORE DIFFICULT FOR OTHERS TO CONTINUE DIFFICULT FOR OTHERS TO CONTINUE TO LIE TO LIE

THEY START TO APPRECIATE THEY’RE THEY START TO APPRECIATE THEY’RE PUTTING THEMSELVES AT RISK PUTTING THEMSELVES AT RISK I THINK WE’RE SEEING THAT HERE I THINK WE’RE SEEING THAT HERE NOW THAT THE AMBASSADOR HAS NOW THAT THE AMBASSADOR HAS SPOKEN, APPARENTLY CANDIDLY, SPOKEN, APPARENTLY CANDIDLY, HONESTLY, PUTS PRESSURE ON HONESTLY, PUTS PRESSURE ON EVERYONE ELSE EVERYONE ELSE >> ELABORATE ON THAT

>> ELABORATE ON THAT IF NOBODY IS TALKING AND YOU CAN IF NOBODY IS TALKING AND YOU CAN BLAME GOVERNMENT OR LAWYERS, BLAME GOVERNMENT OR LAWYERS, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN HONEST CIVIL EVEN IF YOU ARE AN HONEST CIVIL SERVANT, YOU SAY I DON’T NEED TO SERVANT, YOU SAY I DON’T NEED TO GO FIRST, I AM WAITING, SEE WHAT GO FIRST, I AM WAITING, SEE WHAT I AM ORDERED TO DO I AM ORDERED TO DO THIS IS A SITUATION WHERE PEOPLE THIS IS A SITUATION WHERE PEOPLE ARE GETTING IN ARE GETTING IN

MR SONDLAND WHO HELD BACK, SAYS MR SONDLAND WHO HELD BACK, SAYS I DON’T KNOW IF I WANT TO BE THE I DON’T KNOW IF I WANT TO BE THE LAST ONE IN LAST ONE IN >> HE MIGHT BE IN A DIFFERENT >> HE MIGHT BE IN A DIFFERENT CATEGORY

CATEGORY I THINK THERE WERE CREDENTIAL I THINK THERE WERE CREDENTIAL REASONS THAT WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL REASONS THAT WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL DIDN’T WANT TO LET HIM TESTIFY, DIDN’T WANT TO LET HIM TESTIFY, IF THEY LET LIMB,HIM, THEY WOULD IF THEY LET LIMB,HIM, THEY WOULD TO LET OTHERS TESTIFY TO LET OTHERS TESTIFY >> FOR LAWYERS WORDS, THEY >> FOR LAWYERS WORDS, THEY WEREN’T LEGALLY REQUIRED? WEREN’T LEGALLY REQUIRED? >> THEY VIEWED IT AS SOMETHING >> THEY VIEWED IT AS SOMETHING THAT WOULDN’T MAKE SENSE, BE IN THAT WOULDN’T MAKE SENSE, BE IN THEIR BEST INTEREST, WOULDN’T BE THEIR BEST INTEREST, WOULDN’T BE PRUDENT TO LET HIM TESTIFY AND PRUDENT TO LET HIM TESTIFY AND REFUSE TO GIVE PERMISSION TO REFUSE TO GIVE PERMISSION TO OTHER PEOPLE OTHER PEOPLE

I THINK THEY EXPECT HIS I THINK THEY EXPECT HIS TESTIMONY WILL BE FAVORABLE TO TESTIMONY WILL BE FAVORABLE TO TRUMP TRUMP HE IS, OF COURSE, MAN OF THE HE IS, OF COURSE, MAN OF THE CAREFULLY CRAFTED COVER YOUR YOU CAREFULLY CRAFTED COVER YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT TEXT MESSAGE KNOW WHAT TEXT MESSAGE >> THIS GOES BACK TO IF HE IS ON >> THIS GOES BACK TO IF HE IS ON TRUMP’S SIDE, FIRST YOU, THEN TRUMP’S SIDE, FIRST YOU, THEN MIA, WHY FIGHT TO HOLD HIM BACK MIA, WHY FIGHT TO HOLD HIM BACK FROM SPEAKING

FROM SPEAKING HE IS DEFENDING TRUMP HE IS DEFENDING TRUMP >> ONLY BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT >> ONLY BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO TESTIFY ANYONE ELSE TO TESTIFY

DON’T WANT FIONA HILL TO DON’T WANT FIONA HILL TO TESTIFY TESTIFY THEY DIDN’T WANT TO SEE THE THEY DIDN’T WANT TO SEE THE AMBASSADOR TESTIFY TODAY AMBASSADOR TESTIFY TODAY THESE ARE NOT WITNESSES THESE ARE NOT WITNESSES FAVORABLE TO THE WHITE HOUSE

FAVORABLE TO THE WHITE HOUSE >> MIA, SOME SPILLING OF THE >> MIA, SOME SPILLING OF THE EARL EARL >> THERE’S SOME EARL ALL UP IN >> THERE’S SOME EARL ALL UP IN HERE HERE

I THINK REALLY WHEN WE LOOK AT I THINK REALLY WHEN WE LOOK AT WHAT THE FORMER AMBASSADOR SAID WHAT THE FORMER AMBASSADOR SAID TODAY, RIGHT, WHICH IS I WAS TODAY, RIGHT, WHICH IS I WAS TOLD IN 2018 THERE WERE CALLS TO TOLD IN 2018 THERE WERE CALLS TO GET RID OF ME, THEN WE KNOW FROM GET RID OF ME, THEN WE KNOW FROM THE DIEMTSDS YESTERDAY AGAINST THE DIEMTSDS YESTERDAY AGAINST THE GIULIANI CLIENTS THAT THEY THE GIULIANI CLIENTS THAT THEY WERE DOLING OUT CAMPAIGN MONEY, WERE DOLING OUT CAMPAIGN MONEY, AND IN THE SAME MONTH, MAY 2018 AND IN THE SAME MONTH, MAY 2018 WERE ASKING FOR YOVANOVITCH TO WERE ASKING FOR YOVANOVITCH TO BE PUSHED OUT, THAT WE HAVE A BE PUSHED OUT, THAT WE HAVE A CONGRESSMAN, PETE SESSIONS CONGRESSMAN, PETE SESSIONS WRITING A LETTER SAYING SHE WRITING A LETTER SAYING SHE SHOULD RESIGN SHOULD RESIGN SHE SHOULD GO SHE SHOULD GO >> LET ME BRING THE EVIDENCE FOR >> LET ME BRING THE EVIDENCE FOR YOU, THERE’S A LOT YOU’RE YOU, THERE’S A LOT YOU’RE STACKING UP

STACKING UP THIS IS WHAT WE’RE LEARNING FOR THIS IS WHAT WE’RE LEARNING FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY ACCORDING THE FIRST TIME TODAY ACCORDING TO YOVANOVITCH’S TESTIMONY TO YOVANOVITCH’S TESTIMONY SHE SAYS LOOK, SHE WAS OUSTED SHE SAYS LOOK, SHE WAS OUSTED EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A STATEMENT FROM INSIDE THE STATEMENT FROM INSIDE THE ADMINISTRATION, SHE HAD DONE ADMINISTRATION, SHE HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG NOTHING WRONG

DEPARTMENT HAD BEEN UNDER DEPARTMENT HAD BEEN UNDER PRESSURE FROM TRUMP TO REMOVE PRESSURE FROM TRUMP TO REMOVE ME ME SHE DOESN’T KNOW GIULIANI’S SHE DOESN’T KNOW GIULIANI’S MOTIVES FOR ATTACKING HER MOTIVES FOR ATTACKING HER SHE’S BEING FAIR AND CAREFUL SHE SHE’S BEING FAIR AND CAREFUL SHE CAN’T SAY WHAT’S IN HIS MIND, CAN’T SAY WHAT’S IN HIS MIND, BUT ADDS, QUOTE, CONTACTS OF BUT ADDS, QUOTE, CONTACTS OF GIULIANI MAY HAVE BELIEVED THEIR GIULIANI MAY HAVE BELIEVED THEIR FINANCIAL AMBITIONS WERE STYMIED FINANCIAL AMBITIONS WERE STYMIED BY OUR ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY IN BY OUR ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY IN UKRAINE

UKRAINE MIA, TRANSLATE MIA, TRANSLATE >> THERE’S A WHOLE LOT OF EARL >> THERE’S A WHOLE LOT OF EARL

OKAY OKAY THE TRANSLATION HERE IS FOLLOW THE TRANSLATION HERE IS FOLLOW THE MONEY THE MONEY SO YOU HAVE MONEY THAT IS GOING SO YOU HAVE MONEY THAT IS GOING FROM BUSINESSMEN WHO ARE IN FROM BUSINESSMEN WHO ARE IN FLORIDA BUT CONNECTED TO FLORIDA BUT CONNECTED TO UKRAINE, MAKING MONEY IN UKRAINE UKRAINE, MAKING MONEY IN UKRAINE WORKING WITH GIULIANI, MAKING WORKING WITH GIULIANI, MAKING MONEY WITH GIULIANI IN VARIOUS MONEY WITH GIULIANI IN VARIOUS WAYS WE DON’T FULLY UNDERSTAND, WAYS WE DON’T FULLY UNDERSTAND, FUNNELING THAT TO U

S ELECTEDS FUNNELING THAT TO US ELECTEDS AT THE SAME TIME PRESSURE IS AT THE SAME TIME PRESSURE IS COMING TO HER TO GET RID OF HER COMING TO HER TO GET RID OF HER

REMEMBER, MOST OF HER TESTIMONY REMEMBER, MOST OF HER TESTIMONY TODAY, BIG CHINK WASUNK WAS TO P TODAY, BIG CHINK WASUNK WAS TO P CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE, IT WAS CORRUPTION IN UKRAINE, IT WAS THE CORRUPTION THAT WAS A THE CORRUPTION THAT WAS A NATIONAL SECURITY PROBLEM FOR NATIONAL SECURITY PROBLEM FOR THE UNITED STATES THE UNITED STATES — THESE WERE PEOPLE THAT — THESE WERE PEOPLE THAT BENEFITTED BENEFITTED >> CORRUPTION HAS BECOME >> CORRUPTION HAS BECOME AN ORWELLIAN WORD, SOME PEOPLE AN ORWELLIAN WORD, SOME PEOPLE MOST ALLEGED TO BE CORRUPT MOST ALLEGED TO BE CORRUPT ACCUSE EVERYONE ELSE BEING ACCUSE EVERYONE ELSE BEING CORRUPT

CORRUPT BEFORE YOU GET TO A PLOT TO GO BEFORE YOU GET TO A PLOT TO GO AFTER BIDEN, WHAT THIS DIPLOMAT AFTER BIDEN, WHAT THIS DIPLOMAT IS TESTIFYING TO IS THAT SHE IS TESTIFYING TO IS THAT SHE THINKS THERE WAS A SEPARATE THINKS THERE WAS A SEPARATE POTENTIAL ABUSE OF POWER ABOUT POTENTIAL ABUSE OF POWER ABOUT OUSTING US OFFICIALS TO MAKE OUSTING US

OFFICIALS TO MAKE PEOPLE MONEY PEOPLE MONEY >> EXACTLY >> EXACTLY >> AND THAT IS NOT OKAY? >> AND THAT IS NOT OKAY? >> THAT IS NOT OKAY

>> THAT IS NOT OKAY I WANT TO SAY ONE OF THE THINGS I WANT TO SAY ONE OF THE THINGS I THOUGHT WAS SO POWERFUL ABOUT I THOUGHT WAS SO POWERFUL ABOUT HER TESTIMONY, SO IMPORTANT IS HER TESTIMONY, SO IMPORTANT IS SHE SAID I AM THE CHILD OF SHE SAID I AM THE CHILD OF PEOPLE WHO FLED COMMUNISM AND PEOPLE WHO FLED COMMUNISM AND NAZIISM NAZIISM SHE SAID I KNOW WHAT SHE SAID I KNOW WHAT TOTALITARIANISM LOOKS LIKE TOTALITARIANISM LOOKS LIKE

AND THEN SHE WENT INTO HER AND THEN SHE WENT INTO HER TESTIMONY TESTIMONY THAT WAS A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE TO THAT WAS A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC I THINK AND THE AMERICAN PUBLIC I THINK AND TO CONGRESS ABOUT WHAT THE TO CONGRESS ABOUT WHAT THE STAKES ARE STAKES ARE AS SHE REMINDED US THAT SHE HAS AS SHE REMINDED US THAT SHE HAS SERVED DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS SERVED DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS THROUGHOUT HER CAREER

THROUGHOUT HER CAREER >> BOTH OF YOU STAY WITH ME >> BOTH OF YOU STAY WITH ME FORMER US

AMBASSADOR MICHAEL FORMER US AMBASSADOR MICHAEL McFAUL WHO KNOWS ABOUT DIPLOMACY McFAUL WHO KNOWS ABOUT DIPLOMACY IS JOINING US AS PROMISED IS JOINING US AS PROMISED I WANT TO PLAY SOMETHING FROM I WANT TO PLAY SOMETHING FROM THE RALLY LAST NIGHT

THE RALLY LAST NIGHT WE LED WITH A LOT OF FACTS AND WE LED WITH A LOT OF FACTS AND CREDIBLE TESTIMONY WE HAVE BEEN CREDIBLE TESTIMONY WE HAVE BEEN GETTING, BUT THERE WAS A BIG GETTING, BUT THERE WAS A BIG TRUMP RALLY, THIS IS HOW THEY TRUMP RALLY, THIS IS HOW THEY TRY TO REBOOT 2016 FOR THE NEW TRY TO REBOOT 2016 FOR THE NEW SCANDAL SCANDAL TAKE A LOOK TAKE A LOOK

>> HOW DO YOU THINK JOE BIDEN >> HOW DO YOU THINK JOE BIDEN AND HIS SON ARE FEELING NOW, AND HIS SON ARE FEELING NOW, MAYBE LOCK HER UP GOES TO LOCK MAYBE LOCK HER UP GOES TO LOCK HIM UP HIM UP I DON’T KNOW I DON’T KNOW LOCK HIM UP

LOCK HIM UP I DON’T KNOW I DON’T KNOW I LIKE LOCK HER UP A LITTLE I LIKE LOCK HER UP A LITTLE MORE MORE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THAT’S A GOOD IDEA THAT’S A GOOD IDEA I LIKE THAT IDEA

I LIKE THAT IDEA >> THAT’S HOW IT IS PLAYING OUT >> THAT’S HOW IT IS PLAYING OUT THERE THERE AMBASSADOR McFAUL, YOUR VIEW OF AMBASSADOR McFAUL, YOUR VIEW OF ALL OF THIS AND FOR THOSE OF US ALL OF THIS AND FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE NOT STEEPED IN WHAT THAT ARE NOT STEEPED IN WHAT DIPLOMATS DO AND DON’T DO, WHAT DIPLOMATS DO AND DON’T DO, WHAT DID YOU SEE AS SIGNIFICANT IN DID YOU SEE AS SIGNIFICANT IN THIS TESTIMONY THIS TESTIMONY

>> FIRST, THAT TAPE YOU PLAYED >> FIRST, THAT TAPE YOU PLAYED WAS CHILLING WAS CHILLING I REMEMBER IT FROM THE I REMEMBER IT FROM THE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE WHEN THEY WERE UP THERE YELLING WHEN THEY WERE UP THERE YELLING LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP I WOULD JUST POINT OUT, I WOULD JUST POINT OUT, MR

BIDEN’S TAXES ARE PUBLIC MR BIDEN’S TAXES ARE PUBLIC RECORD, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY RECORD, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS HE HAS WOULD BE GREAT IF THE PRESIDENT WOULD BE GREAT IF THE PRESIDENT WOULD DO THE SAME TO SEE WHAT’S WOULD DO THE SAME TO SEE WHAT’S GOING ON GOING ON

TO THE POINT YOU ASKED, FIRST OF TO THE POINT YOU ASKED, FIRST OF ALL, FULL DISCLOSURE, I HAVE ALL, FULL DISCLOSURE, I HAVE KNOWN AMBASSADOR YOVANOVITCH FOR KNOWN AMBASSADOR YOVANOVITCH FOR 30 YEARS PROBABLY, AT LEAST 25 30 YEARS PROBABLY, AT LEAST 25 YEARS YEARS SHE HAS SERVED AS AMBASSADOR IN SHE HAS SERVED AS AMBASSADOR IN THREE DIFFERENT POSTINGS THREE DIFFERENT POSTINGS AS YOU ALREADY POINTED OUT, AS YOU ALREADY POINTED OUT, SERVED REPUBLICANS AND SERVED REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS

DEMOCRATS ONE OF THE MOST COMPETENT ONE OF THE MOST COMPETENT AMBASSADORS I HAVE EVER WORKED AMBASSADORS I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH, SPEAKS FLUENT RUSSIAN, WITH, SPEAKS FLUENT RUSSIAN, FIRST DEGREE FROM PRINCETON, A FIRST DEGREE FROM PRINCETON, A PATRIOT AND CIVIL SERVANT OUT TO PATRIOT AND CIVIL SERVANT OUT TO DEFEND HER OATH OF OFFICE, AND I DEFEND HER OATH OF OFFICE, AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY TO GO AND ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY TO GO AND READ THIS TESTIMONY IF YOU WANT READ THIS TESTIMONY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT A REAL PATRIOT IS TO KNOW WHAT A REAL PATRIOT IS LIKE LIKE THAT’S THE FIRST THING THAT’S THE FIRST THING

IT WAS MOVING TO ME, ARI, IT WAS IT WAS MOVING TO ME, ARI, IT WAS SO MOVING TO ME SO MOVING TO ME THIS IS NOT SOMEBODY THAT WANTS THIS IS NOT SOMEBODY THAT WANTS TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT THIS IS SOMEBODY THAT WAS JUST THIS IS SOMEBODY THAT WAS JUST DOING THEIR JOB AND IS THRUST DOING THEIR JOB AND IS THRUST INTO THIS BECAUSE NUMBER TWO, INTO THIS BECAUSE NUMBER TWO, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING SHE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING SHE SAYS IS THERE ARE STANDARD SAYS IS THERE ARE STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR THE OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT TO UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT TO ADVANCE AMERICA’S NATIONAL ADVANCE AMERICA’S NATIONAL INTERESTS

INTERESTS AND WHETHER IT COMES TO AND WHETHER IT COMES TO DIPLOMACY, IT IS THE STATE DIPLOMACY, IT IS THE STATE DEPARTMENT CHARGED WITH DEPARTMENT CHARGED WITH ADVANCING OUR DIPLOMATIC ADVANCING OUR DIPLOMATIC ACTIVITIES, AND WHAT SHE REPORTS ACTIVITIES, AND WHAT SHE REPORTS IN THIS WRITTEN TESTIMONY, AND IN THIS WRITTEN TESTIMONY, AND LET’S BE CLEAR, WE HAVEN’T HEARD LET’S BE CLEAR, WE HAVEN’T HEARD WHAT SHE ACTUALLY HAS SAID WHAT SHE ACTUALLY HAS SAID BEFORE THE COMMITTEE AND PEOPLE BEFORE THE COMMITTEE AND PEOPLE THERE YET, BUT JUST IN HER THERE YET, BUT JUST IN HER WRITTEN TESTIMONY SHE SAID WHAT WRITTEN TESTIMONY SHE SAID WHAT HAPPENED HERE WAS IT WAS HAPPENED HERE WAS IT WAS PRIVATIZED PRIVATIZED MR GIULIANI CAME IN, HE STARTED MR

GIULIANI CAME IN, HE STARTED WORKING WITH THE PROSECUTOR WORKING WITH THE PROSECUTOR GENERAL, WHO HAD AN ADVERSARIAL GENERAL, WHO HAD AN ADVERSARIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE AMBASSADOR, AND WHAT THEY DID IS AMBASSADOR, AND WHAT THEY DID IS THEY WERE USING THE NAME OF THEY WERE USING THE NAME OF ADVANCING AMERICA’S INTERESTS, ADVANCING AMERICA’S INTERESTS, THEY WERE LOOKING TO ADVANCE THE THEY WERE LOOKING TO ADVANCE THE PRIVATE PERSONAL INTERESTS OF PRIVATE PERSONAL INTERESTS OF PRESIDENT TRUMP PRESIDENT TRUMP >> TO YOUR POINT, PRIVATIZED IS >> TO YOUR POINT, PRIVATIZED IS A BIG WAY TO PUT IT, MORE SIMPLE A BIG WAY TO PUT IT, MORE SIMPLE WAY TO PUT IT, THEY WERE TRYING WAY TO PUT IT, THEY WERE TRYING TO TURN US POLICY AND MAKE IT TO TURN U

S POLICY AND MAKE IT FOR SALE FOR SALE SO WHAT EMERGES HERE IS A SECOND SO WHAT EMERGES HERE IS A SECOND FRONT IN THE POTENTIAL ABUSE OF FRONT IN THE POTENTIAL ABUSE OF POWER, ACCORDING TO THE NEW POWER, ACCORDING TO THE NEW WITNESS WITNESS

ONE FRONT WAS ABUSING FOREIGN ONE FRONT WAS ABUSING FOREIGN POLICY TO GO AFTER DOMESTIC POLICY TO GO AFTER DOMESTIC RIVALS, SECOND FRONT APPEARS TO RIVALS, SECOND FRONT APPEARS TO BE ABUSING FOREIGN POLICY TO BE ABUSING FOREIGN POLICY TO MAKE FRIENDS OF THE PRESIDENT MAKE FRIENDS OF THE PRESIDENT MONEY MONEY HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT WHEN YOU WERE AT STATE? THAT WHEN YOU WERE AT STATE? >> NO >> NO NOR WHEN I WAS IN THE STATE NOR WHEN I WAS IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT NOR AT THE WHITE DEPARTMENT NOR AT THE WHITE HOUSE

HOUSE I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT FOREIGN I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT FOREIGN POLICY FOR 30 YEARS POLICY FOR 30 YEARS THERE ARE OCCASIONALLY COWBOYS THERE ARE OCCASIONALLY COWBOYS THAT COME ALONG, THINK THEY’RE THAT COME ALONG, THINK THEY’RE GOING TO FIX THE POLICY ON THEIR GOING TO FIX THE POLICY ON THEIR OWN OWN

REMEMBER IN THE REAGAN REMEMBER IN THE REAGAN ADMINISTRATION WE HAD IRAN ADMINISTRATION WE HAD IRAN CONTRA AND OLLIE NORTH CONTRA AND OLLIE NORTH HE THOUGHT HE WAS ADVANCING HE THOUGHT HE WAS ADVANCING AMERICA’S NATIONAL INTEREST AMERICA’S NATIONAL INTEREST BUT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT PRIVATE BUT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT PRIVATE INTEREST OF THE PRESIDENT AND INTEREST OF THE PRESIDENT AND THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS THAT YOU THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS THAT YOU SAY, THERE’S MORE TO BE LEARNED SAY, THERE’S MORE TO BE LEARNED ABOUT HOW THEY WERE TRYING TO ABOUT HOW THEY WERE TRYING TO LEVERAGE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH LEVERAGE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH MAYOR GIULIANI FOR THEIR OWN MAYOR GIULIANI FOR THEIR OWN PRIVATE ECONOMIC GAIN

PRIVATE ECONOMIC GAIN >> YOU LAY IT OUT, HOPE PEOPLE >> YOU LAY IT OUT, HOPE PEOPLE ARE LISTENING CLOSELY TO WHAT ARE LISTENING CLOSELY TO WHAT YOU SAID YOU SAID ONE MORE POINT TO JOYCE, THAT IS ONE MORE POINT TO JOYCE, THAT IS WE ARE HERE ON A DAY WHEN THE WE ARE HERE ON A DAY WHEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS NOW CLAIMING THAT MAYBE HIS IS NOW CLAIMING THAT MAYBE HIS LAWYER ISN’T HIS LAWYER LAWYER ISN’T HIS LAWYER

AND THE ECHOS ARE EERY, AND AND THE ECHOS ARE EERY, AND WHETHER YOU LOVE RUDY GIULIANI WHETHER YOU LOVE RUDY GIULIANI OR YOU DISLIKE RUDY GIULIANI OR OR YOU DISLIKE RUDY GIULIANI OR YOUR JUDGMENT IS OUT, I DON’T YOUR JUDGMENT IS OUT, I DON’T THINK MOST FORMED AN OPINION ON THINK MOST FORMED AN OPINION ON MR GIULIANI MR GIULIANI AS A HUMAN BEING, YOUR HEART AS A HUMAN BEING, YOUR HEART MIGHT GO OUT TO HIM A LITTLE BIT MIGHT GO OUT TO HIM A LITTLE BIT IF YOU THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT IF YOU THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT MICHAEL COHEN WAS NOT THE PERSON MICHAEL COHEN WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO WAS MOST RESPONSIBLE FOR WHO WAS MOST RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT HE WAS UP TO EVERYTHING THAT HE WAS UP TO BECAUSE HE WAS AN AGENT ACTING BECAUSE HE WAS AN AGENT ACTING OFTEN ON OTHERS’ BEHALVES, BUT OFTEN ON OTHERS’ BEHALVES, BUT HE IS IN PRISON NOW BECAUSE HE IS IN PRISON NOW BECAUSE ALLEGEDLY ACCORDING TO THE SAME ALLEGEDLY ACCORDING TO THE SAME INDICTMENT WHAT THE PRESIDENT INDICTMENT WHAT THE PRESIDENT DID

DID I WANT TO PLAY FOR YOU THE ECHO I WANT TO PLAY FOR YOU THE ECHO FOR YOUR FULL ANALYSIS OF TRUMP FOR YOUR FULL ANALYSIS OF TRUMP ON COHEN, TRUMP ON RUDY ON COHEN, TRUMP ON RUDY TAKE A LOOK TAKE A LOOK

>> I DON’T KNOW THEM >> I DON’T KNOW THEM I DON’T KNOW ABOUT THEM I DON’T KNOW ABOUT THEM I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY DO

I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY DO BUT I DON’T KNOW, MAYBE THEY BUT I DON’T KNOW, MAYBE THEY WERE CLIENTS OF RUDY, YOU WOULD WERE CLIENTS OF RUDY, YOU WOULD HAVE TO ASK RUDY, I JUST DON’T HAVE TO ASK RUDY, I JUST DON’T KNOW KNOW >> IS IT A BAD SIGN WHEN >> IS IT A BAD SIGN WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP STARTS TO SAY PRESIDENT TRUMP STARTS TO SAY YOU HAVE TO ASK THE ATTORNEY AND YOU HAVE TO ASK THE ATTORNEY AND MAYBE THAT’S NOT HIS ATTORNEY MAYBE THAT’S NOT HIS ATTORNEY ANY MORE FOR THAT ATTORNEY? ANY MORE FOR THAT ATTORNEY? >> TRUMP HAS TELLS >> TRUMP HAS TELLS

WE KNOW THAT WHEN HE SAYS A MAN WE KNOW THAT WHEN HE SAYS A MAN CAME UP TO ME AND SAID SIR, CAME UP TO ME AND SAID SIR, WE’RE ABOUT TO HEAR SOMETHING WE’RE ABOUT TO HEAR SOMETHING THAT’S NOT TRUE THAT’S NOT TRUE HERE WE SEE THE CLASSIC TRUMP HERE WE SEE THE CLASSIC TRUMP THROWING SOMEONE CLOSE TO HIM THROWING SOMEONE CLOSE TO HIM UNDER THE BUS UNDER THE BUS ARI, YOU HAVE A MUCH BIGGER ARI, YOU HAVE A MUCH BIGGER HEART THAN I HAVE

HEART THAN I HAVE RUDY GIULIANI WALKED INTO THIS RUDY GIULIANI WALKED INTO THIS WITH EYES OPEN, APPARENTLY WITH EYES OPEN, APPARENTLY DECIDED TO HITCH HIS WAGON TO A DECIDED TO HITCH HIS WAGON TO A MAN THAT DISHONORED THE RULE OF MAN THAT DISHONORED THE RULE OF LAW, SOMETHING THE US ATTORNEY LAW, SOMETHING THE US

ATTORNEY FOR SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW FOR SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK RUDY GIULIANI DEVOTED GOOD YORK RUDY GIULIANI DEVOTED GOOD YEARS OF HIS LIFE TO YEARS OF HIS LIFE TO I HOPE NOW HE WILL TAKE I HOPE NOW HE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE IF IT IS TRUE HE IS ADVANTAGE IF IT IS TRUE HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION OF THE UNDER INVESTIGATION OF THE OPPORTUNITY MAYBE TO ACHIEVE OPPORTUNITY MAYBE TO ACHIEVE SOME SORT OF RENEWED GOOD FAITH SOME SORT OF RENEWED GOOD FAITH WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY COMING FORWARD AND TELLING THE COMING FORWARD AND TELLING THE TRUTH TRUTH >> TONIGHT, ADDING TO WHAT WE >> TONIGHT, ADDING TO WHAT WE SHOWED BY SAYING MAYBE GIULIANI SHOWED BY SAYING MAYBE GIULIANI IS NOT HIS LAWYER ANY MORE, HE IS NOT HIS LAWYER ANY MORE, HE DOESN’T KNOW

Source: Youtube