BuzzyBuzz

Everything you want to know just here you will find

Biden taxing the wealthy to fund his infrastructure spending | FOX News Rundown

/
/
/
11 Views

Latest video release regarding
Watch this “Biden taxing the wealthy to fund his infrastructure spending | FOX News Rundown” video below:


Fox News Rundown podcast | April 2, 2021
Get more episodes of the Fox News Rundown podcast here:

Subscribe to Fox News!
Watch more Fox News Video:
Watch Fox News Channel Live:

NASA this year successfully landed its fifth rover on Mars, the Perseverance, confirming it touched down safely on…..(read more)

28 Comments

  1. Redistribution of wealth. The one concept at the heart of every single DemocRat piece of legislation that has been developed in the past several decades. Taking money away from those who have earned it, and giving it to those who have not.

  2. So what the rule on naming a bill? You can’t have the bill do more than 10% of what it’s named for and the rest Pork! COVID, Infrastructure, $2T each. 90% Liberal Pork!!! What’s next? The $2T Butterflies & Unicorns Bill?

  3. So what? Im sure noone in the comment section will be afected. Hey repubs, i tought your senators and congressman work for you? Why are they fighting the tax hike when the poorest counties are represented by republicans? It doesnt affect there constituents they should support it. It doesnt matter at this point im sure u guys dont agree with ur representatives, u probly just vote red out of spite

  4. "The eyes of history are on this appointment." – Buttigeig

    1964 Japan's first bullet trains were put in service and the the first Beatles album was released.

    1998 China started the construction of 36,000km of high speed railways and high speed trains.

    2021 US still has NO high speed railway and NO high speed trains.

  5. If nobody’s said it yet, I will: Matt Gaetz is what happens when you elect people like Donald Trump and shrug off his indecencies and immoralities.

    So many said: “We aren’t electing a preacher!”

    No, you weren’t. You were electing perverts.

  6. Katie Hill resigned from Congress because nude photos of her surfaced online.

    Matt Gaetz showed lawmakers nude photos of his conquests ON THE HOUSE FLOOR.

  7. JUST IN: Rep. Matt Gaetz’s spokesperson Luke Ball has left the congressman’s office. A statement says they “agreed that it would be best to part ways.”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar