What you wear could effect your health

>> BEFORE YOU HIT THE CLOTHING >> BEFORE YOU HIT THE CLOTHING RACK, WHAT YOU CAN WEAR CAN >> BEFORE YOU HIT THE CLOTHING RACK, WHAT YOU CAN WE CAN AFFECT YOUR HEALTH RACK, WHAT YOU CAN WE CAN AFFECT YOUR HEALTH

DAILY WARDROBE SELECTIONS CAN AFFECT YOUR HEALTH DAILY WARDROBE SELECTIONS CAN WARE ON OUR WELL-BEING DAILY WARDROBE SELECTIONS CAN WARE ON OUR WELL-BEING CAN CAUSE BREAD OR DISCOMFORT AND WARE ON OUR WELL-BEING CAN CAUSE GOLD BREAD DISCOMFORT AND POTENTIALLY LEAD TO INJURY

CAN CAUSE GOLD BREAD DISCOMFORT AND POTENTIALLY LEAD TO INJURY WHAT SHOULD YOU AVOID? POTENTIALLY LEAD TO INJURY WHAT SHOULD YOU AVOID? WHERE YOU'RE WEARING CLOTHES OUT WHAT SHOULD YOU AVOID? WHERE YOU'RE WEARING CLOTHES OUT SHOPPING AND YOUR CONCERNED AND WHERE YOU'RE WEARING CLOTHES OUT SHOPPING AND YOUR CONCERNED AND WHAT YOU'RE BUYING FOR YOUR SHOPPING AND YOUR CONCERNED AND WHAT YOU'RE BUYING FOR YOUR LOVED ONE, A WELLNESS WHAT YOU'RE BUYING FOR YOUR LOVED ONE, A WELLNESS COORDINATOR WITH UNITED HEALTH LOVED ONE, A WELLNESS COORDINATOR WITH UNITED HEALTH CARE AND YOU BROUGHT PROPS IN COORDINATOR WITH UNITED HEALTH CARE AND YOU BROUGHT PROPS IN WE'RE GOING TO GO THROUGH THOSE CARE AND YOU BROUGHT PROPS IN

WE'RE GOING TO GO THROUGH THOSE IF YOU DO NOT MIND WE'RE GOING TO GO THROUGH THOSE IF YOU DO NOT MIND FIRST THING I'M SEEING IS THE IF YOU DO NOT MIND FIRST THING I'M SEEING IS THE SPORTS BRA LOOKS SUPER FIRST THING I'M SEEING IS THE SPORTS BRA LOOKS SUPER COMFORTABLE TO ME SPORTS BRA LOOKS SUPER COMFORTABLE TO ME

>>> SPORTS BRA, THINKING ABOUT COMFORTABLE TO ME >>> SPORTS BRA, THINKING ABOUT WOMEN WITH LARGER BREAST, IF >>> SPORTS BRA, THINKING ABOUT WOMEN WITH LARGER BREAST, WE WE GOING WEAR CROSS-BACK WOMEN WITH LARGER BREAST, IF WE'RE GOING WEAR CROSS-BACK STRAPS THAT CAN CAUSE GOLD BREAD WE'RE GOING WEAR CROSS-BACK STRAPS THAT CAN CAUSE BREAD GOLD DISCOMFORT ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE STRAPS THAT CAN CAUSE GOLD BREAD DISCOMFORT ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE WEARING THEM FOR LONG PERIOD OF DISCOMFORT ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE WEARING THEM FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME WEARING THEM FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME THE MORE ACTIVE YOU ARE THE TIME THE MORE ACTIVE YOU ARE THE STRAIN HARDTER ON THE BREASTS

THE MORE ACTIVE YOU ARE THE STRAIN HARDTER ON THE BREASTS >> SO THIS IS LIKE THAT HARDTER STRAIN ON THE BREASTS >> SO THIS IS LIKE THAT RACER-BACK STYLE THAT DOES NOT >> SO THIS IS LIKE THAT RACER-BACK STYLE THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE NEEDED SUPPORT RACER-BACK STYLE THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE NEEDED SUPPORT >> EXACTLY

GIVE YOU THE SUPPORT NEEDED >> EXACTLY >> IF YOU THE HAVE LARGER >> EXACTLY >> IF YOU HAVE THE LASTING BREASTIOUS MIGHT WANT TO FIND >> IF YOU HAVE THE LARGER BREASTIOUS MIGHT WANT TO FIND SOMETHING WITH VERTICAL STRAPS BREASTIOUS MIGHT WING TO FIND SOMETHING WITH VERTICAL STRAPS SIMILAR TO WEARING A BRA SOMETHING WITH VERTICAL STRAPS SIMILAR TO WEARING A BRA

THAT WILL PROVIDE THE SUPPORT SIMILAR TO WEARING A BRA THAT WILL PROVIDE THE SUPPORT AND COMFORT THAT YOU NEED THAT WILL PROVIDE THE SUPPORT AND COMFORT THAT YOU NEED >> I THINK TO LOT OF PEOPLE DO AND COMFORT THAT YOU NEED >> I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE DO SHOP THE OWHEN THEY ARE SHOPPING IN >> I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE DO SHOP OWHEN THEY ARE SHOPPING COMFORT CLOTHES BUT THAT IS NOT SHOP OWHEN THEY ARE SHOPPING IN COMFORT CLOTHES THAT IS NOT NECESSARILY TO GOOD IDEA

COMFORT CLOTHES BUT THAT IS NOT NECESSARILY TO GOOD IDEA >> RIGHTING NECESSARILY TO GOOD IDEA >> RIGHTING >>> WHAT ABOUT THESE SHOE, I >> RIGHTING

>>> WHAT ABOUT THESE SHOE, I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THESE >>> WHAT ABOUT THESE SHOE, I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THESE COMFORTABLE GOAL MAYBE YOU'RE WOULD NOT CONSIDER THESE COMFORTABLE GOAL MAYBE YOU'RE BUYING FOR A LOVED ONE AND COMFORTABLE PURPOSE MAYBE YOU'RE BUYING FOR A LOVED ONE AND THINKING THESE HEALS ARE NICE BUYING FOR A LOVED ONE AND THINKING THESE HEALS ARE NICE GOAL SAYING NOT NECESSARILY NICE THINKING THESE HEALS ARE NICE GOAL SAYING NOT NECESSARILY NICE ON THE BOTTOM GOAL SAYING NOT NECESSARILY NICE ON THE BOTTOM >>> WITH HIGH HEELS WE HAVE TO ON THE BOTTOM >>> WITH HIGH HEELS WE HAVE TO KEEP IN MINDS, ONE, THE HEEL >>> WITH HIGH HEELS WE HAVE TO KEEP IN MINDS, ONE, THE HEEL SIZE KEEP IN MINDS, ONE, THE HEEL SIZE

SECONDLY, YOU KNOW, ARE WE TRY SIZE SECONDLY, YOU KNOW, ARE WE TRY TOWING SHOVE OUR FOOT INTO THEM? SECONDLY, YOU KNOW, ARE WE TRY TOWING SHOVE OUR FOOT INTO THEM? >> THIS HAS A PRETRIAL STEEP TOWING SHOVE OUR FOOT INTO THEM? >> THIS HAS A PRETRIAL STEEP DROP HERE >> THIS HAS A PRETRIAL STEEP DROP HERE MAYBE WEDGES WOULD BE BETTER? DROP HERE MAYBE WEDGES WOULD BE BETTER? >> WEDGES, I THINK THE BIG THIN MAYBE WEDGES WOULD BE BETTER? >> WEDGES, I THINK THE BIG THIN COMES BACK TO ARE THEY FITTING >> WEDGES, I THINK THE BIG THIN COMES BACK TO ARE THEY FITTING OUR FOOT CORRECTLY AND HOW LONG COMES BACK TO ARE THEY FITTING OUR FOOT CORRECTLY AND HOW LONG ARE WE GO TO BE IN THEM

OUR FOOT CORRECTLY AND HOW LONG ARE WE GO TO BE IN THEM >> YOU KNOW IT IS FUNNY YOU SAY ARE WE GOING TO BE IN THEM >> YOU KNOW, IT IS FUNNY YOU SAY ABOUT FIT, WHEN YOU'RE KIDS, >> YOU KNOW, IT IS FUNNY YOU SAY ABOUT FIT, WHEN YOU'RE KIDS, YOUR FOOT CHANGES ALL THE TIME, ABOUT FIT, WHEN YOU'RE KIDS, YOUR FOOT CHANGES ALL THE TIME, YOU'RE ALWAYS GETTING YOUR FOOT YOUR FOOT CHANGES ALL THE TIME, YOU'RE ALWAYS GETTING YOUR FOOT MEASURED, BUT I FEEL LIKE AS YOU'RE ALWAYS GETTING YOUR FOOT MEASURED, BUT I FEEL LIKE AS ADULTS WE DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE MEASURED, BUT I FEEL LIKE AS ADULTS WE DO NOT ANYMORE BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY DISORDER ADULTS WE DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE YOU SHOULD REALLY TROUBLE JECT AT THE FOOT STORE PUT YOU SHOULD REALLY TROUBLE JECT AT THE FOOT STORE >> JUST BECAUSE THEY MIGHT LOOK JECT AT THE FOOT STORE

>> JUST BECAUSE THEY MIGHT LOOK NICE, WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT >> JUST BECAUSE THEY MIGHT LOOK NICE, WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE'RE BUYING THE CORRECT SIZE NICE, WE NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE'RE BUYING THE CORRECT SIZE WHETHER FOR US OR FOR FAMILY WE'RE BUYING THE CORRECT SIZE WHETHER FOR US FOR FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS WHETHER FOR US OR FOR FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS GETTING THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE MEMBERS GOLD FRIENDS GETTING THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE FOR THEM WILL BE BENEFICIAL GETTING THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE FOR THEM WILL BE BENEFICIAL AND UNDERSTANDING IF IT ASK NOT FOR FOR THEM WILL BE BENEFICIAL AND UNDERSTANDING IF IT ASK NOT THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE THEY CAN AND UNDERSTANDING IT ASK NOT THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE THEY CAN GO BACK AND RETURN IT THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE THEY CAN GO BACK AND RETURN IT

BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT GO BACK AND RETURN IT BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO BE WEARING THE WRONG SHOE BECAUSE WE CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO BE WEARING THE WRONG SHOE SIZE TO BE WEARING THE WRONG SHOE SIZE >>> DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO SIZE >>> DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO STOP IN THOSE

>>> DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO STOP IN THOSE I KNOW YOU WANT TO BUT KEEPING STOP IN THOSE I KNOW YOU WANT TO BUT KEEPING WITH THE SHOE THEME, THESE LOOK I KNOW YOU WANT TO BUT KEEPING WITH THE SHOE THEME, THESE LOOK SUPER COMFORTABLE WITH THE SHOE THEME, THESE LOOK SUPER COMFORTABLE THIS IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY RIGHT SUPER COMFORTABLE

THIS IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY RIGHT HERE COMFORT THIS IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY RIGHT HERE COMFORT >> SO ANY TYPE OF FLIP-FLOPS GOLD HERE COMFORT >> SO ANY TYPE OF FLIP-FLOPS GOLD SANDALS SIMILAR TO THIS, IS >> SO ANY TYPE OF FLIP-FLOPS GOLD SANDALS SIMILAR TO THIS, IS GOING BE COMING BACK TO HOW LONG SANDALS SIMILAR TO THIS, IS GOING BE COMING BACK TO HOW LONG ARE WE GOING THE BE IN IT GOING BE COMING BACK TO HOW LONG ARE WE GOING THE BE IN IT

DOES IT PROVIDE COMFORT? ARE WE GOING THE BE IN IT DOES IT PROVIDE COMFORT? THE ARCH SUPPORT THAT WE NEED DOES IT PROVIDE COMFORT? THE ARCH SUPPORT THAT WE NEED AND THEN WITH FLIP-FLOPS IN THE ARCH SUPPORT THAT WE NEED AND THEN WITH FLIP-FLOPS IN CHILDREN AND TEENS THEY'RE HEEL AND THEN WITH FLIP-FLOPS IN CHILDREN AND THEY TEENS HEEL BONE IS STILL DEVELOPING SO WE CHILDREN AND TEENS THEY'RE HEEL BONE IS STILL DEVELOPING SO WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE'RE BONE IS STILL DEVELOPING SO WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE'RE PROVIDING SOME FORM-FITTING SHOE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE'RE PROVIDING SOME FORM-FITTING SHOE AROUND THAT HEEL

PROVIDING SOME FORM-FITTING SHOE AROUND THAT HEEL >>> LIKE TENNIS SHOES AROUND THAT HEEL >>> LIKE TENNIS SHOES >> NOT SAYING THEY CAN NOT WEAR >>> LIKE TENNIS SHOES

>> NOT SAYING THEY CAN NOT WEAR THE FLIP-FLOPS HOW LONG ARE ARE THEY >> NOT SAYING THEY CAN NOT WEAR FLIP-FLOPS BUT HOW ARE THEY ARE THEY IN FLIP-FLOPS? FLIP-FLOPS GOAL HOW LONG ARE THEY IN FLIP-FLOPS? AND ARE THEY COMFORTABLE FOR IN FLIP-FLOPS? AND ARE THEY COMFORTABLE FOR THEM? AND ARE THEY COMFORTABLE FOR THEM? >> AND IF LAST PROP HERE IS THEM? >> AND IF LAST PROP HERE IS NECKTIE, FOR ME I WAS TOTALLY >> AND IF LAST PROP HERE IS NECKTIE, FOR ME I WAS TOTALLY THINKING NECKTIE, FOR ME I WAS TOTALLY THINKING HOW CAN THIS BE WITH A POTENTIAL PROBLEM THINKING HOW CAN THIS BE WITH A POTENTIAL PROBLEM THIS IS LIKE GO TO, EDON'T KNOW POTENTIAL PROBLEM THIS IS LIKE GO TO, EDON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET SOMEBODY GIFT THIS IS LIKE GO TO, EDON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET SOMEBODY GIFT

>>> WITH NECKTIES SOME MEN TEND WHAT TO GET SOMEBODY GIFT >>> WITH NECKTIES SOME MEN TEND TO WEAR NECKTIES TOO TIGHT FOR >>> WITH NECKTIES SOME MEN TEND TO WEAR NECK TOO TIGHT FOR THEM TO WEAR NECK TOO TIGHT FOR THEM AND THERE ARE SOME STUDIES THAT THEM AND THERE ARE SOME STUDIES THAT SHOW THAT WILL ACTUALLY CUT AND THERE ARE SOME STUDIES THAT SHOW THAT IT WILL ACTUALLY CUT THE CIRCULATION OFF TO THEIR SHOW THAT IT WILL ACTUALLY CUT THE CIRCULATION OFF TO THEIR BRAINS SLIGHTLY, AND WE WANT TO THE CIRCULATION OFF TO THEIR BRAINS SLIGHTLY, AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THAT IS NOT BRAINS SLIGHTLY, AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THAT IS NOT HAPPENING, BECAUSE THAT CAN LEAD MAKE SURE THAT THAT IS NOT HAPPENING, BECAUSE THAT CAN LEAD TO A SERIES OF OTHER PROBLEMS

HAPPENING, BECAUSE THAT CAN LEAD TO A SERIES OF OTHER PROBLEMS SO IF YOU'RE BUYING THAT TIE FOR TO A SERIES OF OTHER PROBLEMS SO IF YOU'RE BUYING THAT TIE FOR SOMEBODY, YOU KNOW, PROVIDING A SO IF YOU'RE BUYING THAT TIE FOR SOMEBODY, YOU KNOW, PROVIDING A GIFT RECEIPT, MAKING SURE MAYBE SOMEBODY, YOU KNOW, PROVIDING A GIFT RECEIPT, MAKING SURE MAYBE IT IS SOMETHING THAT THEY LIKE, GIFT RECEIPT, MAKING SURE MAYBE IT IS SOMETHING THAT THEY LIKE, GOAL THEN, FOR THE MEN MAKING IT IS SOMETHING THAT THEY LIKE, GOAL THEN, FOR THE MEN MAKING SURE THEY'RE NOT WEARING THOSE GOAL THEN FOR THE MEN MAKING SURE THEY'RE NOT WEARING THOSE NECKTIES TOO TIGHT SURE THEY'RE NOT WEARING THE THOSE NECKTIES TOO TIGHT >> YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE GOING NECKTIES TOO TIGHT

>> YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE GOING THROUGH THE DAY NOT BEING ABLE